Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2012 2:25:08 AM EDT
Nearly NIB gen 4 G19 with 3 15 rd mags ,2 17 rd mags ,1 30 something mag , tlr 1s ,and serpa holster for 550.
Doesnt appear to have been shot much . No holster wear and even still had the copper  color grease inside.

Link Posted: 7/13/2012 2:34:53 AM EDT
[#1]
That's a damn good deal!  Congrats on a good find.
Link Posted: 7/13/2012 4:09:01 AM EDT
[#2]
That's a super deal!  Congrats!
Link Posted: 7/13/2012 4:18:17 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a great deal.

However, just to be safe, I would run the Serial #.
Link Posted: 7/13/2012 5:06:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Awesome!

I'd be more concerned about the serial number if you bought the gun with one or no magazines, no box, no paperwork, no nothing for $300.
Link Posted: 7/13/2012 5:50:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice!
Link Posted: 7/13/2012 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Out of curiosity, where do I run the serial number? Are you referring to the recall or the possibility it's stolen?
Link Posted: 7/13/2012 1:09:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Out of curiosity, where do I run the serial number? Are you referring to the recall or the possibility it's stolen?

You should be able to get that done at your local PD.

The reason why I mentioned it is because I bought a stolen gun once. Of course I didn't know it was stolen.

I found out it was stolen when I got pulled over and the LEO ran the serial number. He took me down at gunpoint and cuffed me. The only thing that kept me from being arrested and charged, was that the Moron I bought the gun from gave me a copy of his DL and signed a Bill of Sale.

The police let me go, hunted him down and arrested him. He was a suspect in several burglaries.

Hope this helps.

ETA: I forgot to mention: I had to forfeit the gun and I never got my money back.
Link Posted: 7/13/2012 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks great, good deal!
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 12:26:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Good deal if it had trijicons, other wise I say he got he hit up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top