Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2017 9:20:25 PM EDT
Cross posted from GD to find out some info here too...

Looking for an AIWB holster to fit a Glock. Want something open to fit my 19, but still fit a 26 or 17. I have a blue label coupon to use up and am kinda leaning to a 26 right now. Anyway, the quick ship Raptor looks like it checks that box, but is optic cut and has a mid sweatguard. I'm not running an optic and usually prefer a full sweat guard. Anyone have one of these particular holsters? Just wondering it it seems like alot of gun is exposed with this cut of holster. Like the price and the 3 to 6 day ship.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 6:58:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm carrying a 19 in that exact holster as I type this. The bottom of the holster is flush with the muzzle on a 19 but will accept a 26 or 17 as well. The optic cut is just a little extra material cut out above the slide, it really doesn't affect anything if you don't have an optic mounted.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 12:48:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Raven Eidolon.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a Raptor for my G19 and hated it. The gun doesn't fit very well or have that positive kydex click when reholstering. This draw wasn't smooth either.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 1:57:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought a Raptor for my G19 and hated it. The gun doesn't fit very well or have that positive kydex click when reholstering. This draw wasn't smooth either.
View Quote
The two I have seen were excellent quality did you contact them about it.  They do stand behind their product and will make that right.  Was it with a light or no light?
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:55:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a raptor for my shield and a sidecar for my g19 and both are excellent holsters.

The optics cut is just a lower opening on the top of the slide side of the holster, it's no big deal. Below is a comparison of optics cut vs regular cut I stole off the website. The sweat guard I can't really speak to as I always get a mid or lower.

Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a raptor for a G19 and one for my M&P. They are my favorite holsters. I will say that the glock profile does make it fit differently than the m&p does in their respective holsters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top