Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2017 11:55:35 PM EDT
So a couple of months ago, I got a custom IWB holster from Corso Concealment; I wanted soft loops, FBI cant, slightly deeper than normal ride, TLR-1 light bearing compatible. Couldn't find that exact configuration anywhere, so I exchanged a few texts with Matt at Corso, and a week later, my holster shows up, exactly as I spec'd it out. Been wearing it since, and love it.

I always carry a spare mag and hand held light as well though, and haven't been happy with the combo carriers that I've found. A chunk of that is I wear either a Volund or Ares belt, both of which are a pain to thread through most gear, and part of it is my affinity for the Klarus as opposed to a surefire or streamlight. Limits choices. So, started texting Matt again. Mailed my light off to him, and *poof*, my perfect combo carrier shows up. Much like the holster it's easy to don and doff, secure on the belt, with a positive 'click' when mag or light is inserted, great retention but easy draw.

I'm a happy camper with both.

Link Posted: 7/3/2017 12:57:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So a couple of months ago, I got a custom IWB holster from Corso Concealment; I wanted soft loops, FBI cant, slightly deeper than normal ride, TLR-1 light bearing compatible. Couldn't find that exact configuration anywhere, so I exchanged a few texts with Matt at Corso, and a week later, my holster shows up, exactly as I spec'd it out. Been wearing it since, and love it.

I always carry a spare mag and hand held light as well though, and haven't been happy with the combo carriers that I've found. A chunk of that is I wear either a Volund or Ares belt, both of which are a pain to thread through most gear, and part of it is my affinity for the Klarus as opposed to a surefire or streamlight. Limits choices. So, started texting Matt again. Mailed my light off to him, and *poof*, my perfect combo carrier shows up. Much like the holster it's easy to don and doff, secure on the belt, with a positive 'click' when mag or light is inserted, great retention but easy draw.

I'm a happy camper with both.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4074/35528171861_5130f7dd96_z.jpg
View Quote

What knife and sheath?  Looks like a CRKT.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What knife and sheath?  Looks like a CRKT.
View Quote
Yup, CRKT Folts minimalist with a Warncliffe blade. Added a soft loop salvaged of an old holster. Perfect size for midline carry.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#3]
What position do you carry your gun? Appendix? 3:00? Nice looking set up!
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 3:38:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
That belt has seen some use... I wonder if OP does torture test and gets drug behind vehicles.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 7:48:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That belt has seen some use... I wonder if OP does torture test and gets drug behind vehicles.
View Quote
I have the same belt, bought it three years ago and pretty much all the paint on the buckle is gone. Just adds character!
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 10:26:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm a leftie, so ~8:30, just behind left hip. I really wanted appendix to work, but I sit for long periods, and can't get comfortable with it. The knife worn midline was a partial answer to that - gives me an option without dropping my dominant hand so far back if someone's within a few feet. Training partner who's also into Kali sold me on the idea.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 10:27:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not on purpose
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top