Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2017 9:04:45 AM EDT
I am having trouble getting into their web site?   I was interested in their cobra belts.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out Ares Gear their Ranger belt or my favorite Aegis belt.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:01:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I had no problem contacting them a while ago and the responded almost immediately.  Really do like their AHT belt, carries well and is plenty stiff and my Wilderness has been hanging in the closet since as it just doesn't compare.  Very affordable and less than half the price of the Ares, but time will tell on it's durability which so far has been stellar.

Below is the email address they used.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:05:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Doubled
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 12:02:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I emailed them a few months ago, looking for a light / mag combo they'd had on their site previously that was no longer there. Got a reply that they were redesigning their website. Seems to be talknig a tad longer than one would hope.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top