Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2017 8:57:01 AM EDT
I just wanted to brag on the service I recieved from Galco for a minute. I have been using a King Tuk for my Glock 19 for around 4 years and I noticed it lost retention. A guck inspection showed a cracked in the kydex at the mouth of the holster. I called Galco and recieved a return number and dropped it in the mail last Monday. Just got a UPS email with expected delivery of tomorrow for my replacement holster. 
There was no issue at all with CS, I simply told them about the cracks and they said no problem, send it to them and they would send me a new one.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:47:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Your lost retention found it's way into mine. When I draw the holster tries to comes with the pistol, about half the time it does.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I never had that issue with mine, it's been great until the kydex cracked. If it shows up as expected, I will have only been without a holster for a week. Pretty good turn around imho.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 4:36:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to do a KingTuk return as well, their CS was phenomenal. Turnaround was two weeks though, didn't help that mine was sent right before the holidays
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Thumbs up for Comptac!

I had a mtac holster and found that it was wearing the finish down on one of my glocks. I called comptac complaining that it must have been a fitment issue. I sent in the holster as they requested for their inspection. They provided me with a thorough explanation for my problem and also sent pics documenting the condition of the holster when they received it. It turns out that a family member (not me of course) had somehow managed to get some substance that looked like chocolate down in the holster. This mystery substance and other stuff had accumulated in the holster, thereby causing the wear on the pistol....clearly no fault of comptac. They kindly cleaned the holster and returned it and it has not given any further issues.

Edit: I just realized that this is a Galco thread and not Comptac. I tried to delete my post...but I am not able to. Op...apologies for the thread drift
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thumbs up for Comptac!

I had a mtac holster and found that it was wearing the finish down on one of my glocks. I called comptac complaining that it must have been a fitment issue. I sent in the holster as they requested for their inspection. They provided me with a thorough explanation for my problem and also sent pics documenting the condition of the holster when they received it. It turns out that a family member (not me of course) had somehow managed to get some substance that looked like chocolate down in the holster. This mystery substance and other stuff had accumulated in the holster, thereby causing the wear on the pistol....clearly no fault of comptac. They kindly cleaned the holster and returned it and it has not given any further issues.

Edit: I just realized that this is a Galco thread and not Comptac. I tried to delete my post...but I am not able to. Op...apologies for the thread drift
View Quote
No apologies needed, I like my comptac holsters too 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top