Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2017 11:52:58 PM EDT
Looking for an affordable ankle holster for my shield found a couple on amazon and midway im looking at but open to more suggestions
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 3:40:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag for information on this.  

Have the same need and curious about what those who have used recommend.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:38:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Google crossbreed seconds and be patient, one will pop up. Got one that I use for my XDS and sometimes colt agent. I like it, and was cheap and well built.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:32:35 PM EDT
[#3]
A buddy of mine with a Glaco ankle glove for his.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#4]
There are better options and you probably saw this on amazon.

But I bought one of these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053EQLWY?tag=vglnk-c102-20 to try ankle carry last year. I mainly use it with a Beretta Bobcat. But I can carry a Glock 26 or similar in it as well.

I don't normally buy UTG stuff. But it's cheap and it works.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 1:16:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I came across a Blackhawk ankle rig for a good price at my local shop.  It has a calf strap and Velcro on both sides of the holster to adjust the retention strap for different pistols.  Once I strap it on it stays put, unlike a cheaper rig I used in the past and it is comfortable. I've been using mine for a S&W Model 36 revolver and a Kahr CW9.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:37:22 AM EDT
[#6]
galco ankle glove

Only ankle holster i've ever used that didn't feel like a torture device.

Ankle and shoulder holsters are two things i've learned cheap doesn't work at all for me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I use a Sticky ankle rig for my CW 380. Love it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top