Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2017 7:45:02 PM EDT
Hi all,

I m looking for an iwb holster recommendation. I've been carrying for about 7-8 years. Started off with a Pitbull Tactical and really liked it but the holster cracked after about 6 months. Switched to appendix as I moved to WI and got a job where I wasn't supposed to carry. Looking to go back to 3-4 o'clock carry now that I have an employer that's ok with ccw.

Any suggestions?

Edit to add would like a solid kydex holster, no hybrids. Gun is a P320.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a Vedder LightTuck.  Reasonably priced and quick delivery.  I find it comfortable too.

Oops, forgot a link

http://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:45:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Raven, pricey but works well. Getting a new Bravo Concealment tomorrow. let you know.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 7:27:03 AM EDT
[#3]
KT Mech are my favorite kydex holsters
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 7:41:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hi all,

I m looking for an iwb holster recommendation. I've been carrying for about 7-8 years. Started off with a Pitbull Tactical and really liked it but the holster cracked after about 6 months. Switched to appendix as I moved to WI and got a job where I wasn't supposed to carry. Looking to go back to 3-4 o'clock carry now that I have an employer that's ok with ccw.

Any suggestions?

Edit to add would like a solid kydex holster, no hybrids. Gun is a P320.
View Quote

I would think your cracking issue had to do with this "Pitbull holsters are made from 0.060" Kydex for the perfect balance of strength and flexibility"

CWSholsters.com is what I use
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:01:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
KT Mech are my favorite kydex holsters
View Quote
They are my go to kydex holster makes for owb. Placed iwb all their holsters dig in my ass/hip.

I love kydex for owb or aiwb. For 3-4 o'clock I need to use leather. My horsehide holsters are almost as stiff as kydex but still a lot more comfortable.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:04:47 AM EDT
[#6]
CompTac C-TAC.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:49:01 PM EDT
[#7]
IBX Tactical. Arfcommer, and you can also get OWB loops if you want to swap it around for OWB carry. I carry my G23 with a TLR-1 IWB in one of his holsters.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 7:20:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
IBX Tactical. Arfcommer, and you can also get OWB loops if you want to swap it around for OWB carry. I carry my G23 with a TLR-1 IWB in one of his holsters.
View Quote
+1 for IBX - I have had many of his holsters and they are fantastic.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:50:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like his work so much, when I got a TLR6 for my Shield, I mailed him the light to make me an OWB holster.

If kydex is what you seek, Nate really is the man to make what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#10]
My JM Custom Kydex OWB conceals ALMOST as well as my IWB rigs. And it's made very well. That's my suggestion.

Cheers!
-JC
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My JM Custom Kydex OWB conceals ALMOST as well as my IWB rigs. And it's made very well. That's my suggestion.

Cheers!
-JC
View Quote
Got one recently it's rapidly becoming one of my favorite holsters.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:22:56 AM EDT
[#13]
JM Custom
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Iwb...CompTac or BladeTech

I have a CompTac Infidel Max for my P229 and  BladeTech Nano for my P224.

Owb...KT Mech. Have two, one for my P229 one for my P30.

Very pleased.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I just got a JM Custom Kydex IWB #3 for the G17, 20º cant, soft loops.  Looks a lot like a bunch of the cheaper eBay type holsters, but it has some finer details you won't find in a simple piece of kydex wrapped around a gun.  Details that contribute to comfort and concealment.

I typically don't wear holsters with loops stacked right on the front of the body, but it seems to be working out fairly well.  I'll keep trying it out, and if the design isn't right for me, I'll check out the IWB #2 from JM which puts the loops outboard.

ETA:  I also like the Comp-Tac CTAC with some modifications.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 7:46:55 AM EDT
[#16]
I've carried in an LAG Tactical kydex holster for five years now. Bought several for other guns but my main carry has nearly every day use for those five years. About a year ago the outer shell cracked along the slide and LAG sent me a new holster no questions asked. They've sent me loops and hooks over the years too free of charge until they switched to the sturdier version used now. Excellent customer service is a big deal for me.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 8:39:23 AM EDT
[#17]
I really, really, really like the IWB from M3 Tactical..

Price is great, it can do both strong side and appendix, and shipping is quick too.

Highly recommended!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top