Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2017 12:46:25 PM EDT
I need to get a holster for my new p320c. I used to carry my glock 19 in my go to aiwb, a incog eclipse. They are nice holsters but I don't want to wait 2 months for one.

I am looking for a comfortable aiwb holster to try out. It would be nice if they have a short lead time. Any help would be appreciated. 

I also am thinking about trying out a hybrid holster for 3-4 o'clock carry, just to try it out. Any recommendations there?

I see jm kydex recommended as well as some others, but I'd like some input from anyone who actually carry the p320c. 

Thanks

Eta: I'll p320 buying a subcompact frame as well, so I'd be picking up 2 holsters.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 12:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I picked up a Blade-Tech Klipt holster off Amazon last year for a P320C.  At the time, it was about $25.00 and with Prime, 2 day shipping.  Amazon is currently listing that holster around $50 today.

The P320C Klipt holster is a true AIWB holster.  By that, I mean it carries the gun higher and more upright than a standard IWB holster.  I have never been a AIWB fan, and after getting the Klipt holster, found out why. All the other holsters I tried to AIWB rode too low.  

I actually like the Kilpt for AIWB and found it comfortable to wear while seated. But I don't CCW the P320C and purchased the holster since it was cheap (last year) and I needed a range holster.  Its a good holster, but I don't think I'd spend $50 for one, unless you need something to use while waiting for a "real" AIWB holster.

Also, I'd hold off ordering a holster for a subcompact.  If you are only getting a new grip and magazine, most compact holsters will work. The slide is what most kydex holsters index off of. The trigger guards on the compact and sub-compact are slightly different, but I found the sub-compact grip works in the compact holsters.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 2:44:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I order from a small kydex maker. Invisiholster. I'll see how it works out and if I don't like it I'll order a different one and use it until it comes in.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an Aliengear Cloak Tuck for my P320c that I use for IWB carry at the 3 o'clock position.  I'm quite happy with it, and I think the flash to bang from order to arrival was less than a week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top