Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2017 8:39:35 AM EDT
If so, how is it holding up and are you happy with your purchase? Any other holsters you like better?

I usually carry a G27 in a Blackhawk IWB leather holster but recently bought a G43 and want to start carrying that instead.

The only holster that has really caught my eye is the Concealment Express version. It's $35 shipped and has great reviews on Amazon. A buddy uses it and has nothing but good things to say.

Any insight is much appreciated. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at CYA holsters instead. I had a concealment express for a SW 642 and found the quality lacking. The plastic felt cheap and the edges were rough and unfinished. 
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look at CYA holsters instead. I had a concealment express for a SW 642 and found the quality lacking. The plastic felt cheap and the edges were rough and unfinished. 
View Quote

I like it. Do I want the carbon fiber option for a few dollars more?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 11:00:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one for a shield, glock 27, and a p938. Great for the money, comfortable, and they have an adjustable cant. I would be leery of the "carbon fiber", as it most likely has a rougher texture.

I did trim around the front sight area with a dremel to reduce unnecessary bulk, but for the money you can't go wrong.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:31:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I like it. Do I want the carbon fiber option for a few dollars more?
View Quote
I don't have experience with the carbon fiber one. The regular black one is great though. 
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:43:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Best damn holster ever.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I have been looking for holster
for my 43. I just ordered one
from CYA.

Thanks for the info.

John
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I have CE holsters for my glock, xds and 642.  They have held up perfect.  I use the G21 holster for hiking/camping and the xds one for edc.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#8]
No experience with them for the 43 or shield but i have one for my G19 and its sweet.

Link Posted: 3/7/2017 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I have one for the shield. It's ok. I use it around the house and for walking the dogs mostly. I have a crossbreed for anything where I'm out of the house longer.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:04:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Meh, has clip.  Needs more pull the dot strap instead.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I got one for a Taurus TCP since no one else makes them.  Basically an infidel clone very well thought out.  Its not perfect, but entirely adequate.  Easily worth 50$, not the 35$ I paid.  

There's just enough adjustment to make it suit anyone's preferences and the design is basic and effective.

When I got it, I almost considered buying their business (making an offer at least) till I figured out their margins.

Selling 40 online is one thing.  35 on Amazon can't make them much.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 10:35:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I bought one for my Shield and a lefty version for my wife's G43 based on comments here. We received today and have worn them for the past 7 hours and so far, conceals a hell of a lot better than my Incog and is more comfortable. My wife has struggled finding a holster that was comfortable and thus far this is fitting the bill. Excellent value at $35 shipped on a Amazon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top