Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2017 8:42:07 AM EDT
Bought an appendix kydex one with no cant. Not working for me. Saw some inexpensive ones on eBay with 15 degrees.

Anything better? Not seeing much out there. Better to take light off and get leather Iwb? This is not going to be my edc. My winter going into the city carry
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 9:09:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought one of these for a buddy of mine who never had a holster and just cinched his pants tighter to hold the gun up:

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Product/Light-Defender-Series-Holster

He says he likes it and it's a good holster.

I've got two Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe holsters, one for my G23 and one for my Sig P229. I like them and I dont like IWB carry.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 12:31:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Bought an appendix kydex one with no cant. Not working for me. Saw some inexpensive ones on eBay with 15 degrees.

Anything better? Not seeing much out there. Better to take light off and get leather Iwb? This is not going to be my edc. My winter going into the city carry
View Quote

Which holster do you have?  Sometimes you can change the clip length to put it in a cant.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 1:29:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Which holster do you have?  Sometimes you can change the clip length to put it in a cant.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It looks just like this one
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I have this one but for an XC1 light.  I have a 3 hole clip and a 4 hole clip that I use to put it in a cant and carry it at 3-4 o'clock.  I also really like the fuzz they put on the holster so when it is against my skin it does not irritate my skin.
https://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/inc3.html
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#5]
i run an NSR tactical and a gundo for my g19 w light, storng side. never found an appendix worth a shit that carried a light
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 6:11:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have this one but for an XC1 light.  I have a 3 hole clip and a 4 hole clip that I use to put it in a cant and carry it at 3-4 o'clock.  I also really like the fuzz they put on the holster so when it is against my skin it does not irritate my skin.
View Quote

Think I may get this one! Really like it and it's kinda cool I can get it in Marpat .

Not much more than the ones on eBay

But how long does it take to get? They don't say on the sight
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:35:25 AM EDT
[#7]
RCS vanguard 3.

Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Think I may get this one! Really like it and it's kinda cool I can get it in Marpat .

Not much more than the ones on eBay

But how long does it take to get? They don't say on the sight
View Quote

4-6 weeks but it is worth the wait.  I have my second one on order for my G43 TLR6 setup.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:24:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't get how you can adjust it for canted carry?

I owned an older HSP incog and was unable to set it up with a forward cant
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Veil Solutions. They have 2 offerings for your needs. Chris the owner is a shooter and tests his gear hard. I have one of their Vampire holsters as i prefer OWB for my 19 when it's wearing a light.

http://www.veilsolutions.com/products-page-2
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:06:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Buy a rcs wing/claw thingy
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:08:43 AM EDT
[#12]
When I carried that setup I had a comptac ctac. It was very comfortable.

I still have that holster if you're in the market
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:24:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't get how you can adjust it for canted carry?

I owned an older HSP incog and was unable to set it up with a forward cant
View Quote

Easy get a 3 hole clip and a 4 hole clip.  Put the 4 hole clip on the front of the holster (slide side) on the bottom two holes and put the 3 hole clip on the back side (trigger grip side) on the top two hole.  Slide in to pant pistol is not canted.

Here are pics of my INCOGs.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:19:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When I carried that setup I had a comptac ctac. It was very comfortable.

I still have that holster if you're in the market
View Quote

IM sent your way
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:15:21 AM EDT
[#15]
My winter carry this year has been my G21 w/tlr1hl carried in a Raven Vanguard 3 AIWB. The loop can be adjusted to add cant.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 8:58:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Just bought some loops for my current holster so I can change angle. Lot cheaper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top