Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2017 9:17:34 PM EDT
Looking for an IWB kydex single mag carrier
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 10:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Alien gear just released one you can wear, inside,outside,horizontal,vertical, single or double.

Mine has been ordered, waiting to get it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:34:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one from Multiholster for my G42 which is IWB and pretty small.  I looked around a while online before ordering.  Just got it recently so not enough time to say much other than I have no immediate negatives.

Here is a link to the product on the website.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 11:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Not 100% kydex but Comp-Tac's offering is VERY thin.

http://www.comp-tac.com/magazine-pouches/magazine-concealment-pouch-10628
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 10:26:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not 100% kydex but Comp-Tac's offering is VERY thin.

http://www.comp-tac.com/magazine-pouches/magazine-concealment-pouch-10628
View Quote

I use these they are very comfortable compared to my kydex ones.  Only downside is refilling them while in your pants because they collapse ones the magazine is drawn out but drawing is great.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#5]
G-Code has an IWB mag carrier for the G43.  I am currently running one and find it is pretty comfortable.  Really like the fuzz on the outside of the carrier and it pairs up nicely with the INCOG for the G43.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I use these they are very comfortable compared to my kydex ones.  Only downside is refilling them while in your pants because they collapse ones the magazine is drawn out but drawing is great.
View Quote

Indeed. I always thought they looked like crap but decided to give one a try. Very comfortable, thin, and low-profile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top