Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2017 11:20:10 AM EDT
I've got a nice 1.5" carry belt but it's a tight fit through my pants belt loops and a pain thread the belt through them every day. I'm thinking about trying a 1.25" belt. I've already got holsters for 1.5" belts. Does anyone use 1.25" belts with their 1.5" holsters? I'm wondering if it would make the holsters substantially more prone to shifting around when wearing. Maybe I could get a belt maker to make a 1 3/8" belt if that might work better.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 11:52:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Get different pants
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Stop wearing hipster skinny jeans!
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 5:22:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it possible to get some kinda 'thing' that necks the passthrough holes of the holster down to 1.25? Seems like I got a TQ pouch with some kinda clip that came with those things...
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#4]
What kind of holster? I know on COMP-TAC holsters you can buy clips for 1.25" belts.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:30:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Is it possible to get some kinda 'thing' that necks the passthrough holes of the holster down to 1.25
View Quote

Comptec makes One. I use it. It's tapered smaller at the front. It very convenient for slacks I have to wear for work, & the buckle is smaller at the front as well so it look more dress type. It's Kydex lined after the taper around the back so it's sturdy.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Comptec makes One. I use it. It's tapered smaller at the front. It very convenient for slacks I have to wear for work, & the buckle is smaller at the front as well so it look more dress type. It's Kydex lined after the taper around the back so it's sturdy.
View Quote

I have one of these belt it took about a year and the leather stretched out and the belt sags and really does not carry well any longer.  The kydex has also been known to crack for some people my best friend bought this belt a few months after I did on my recommendation and his kydex liner cracked about 4 months in.  He now uses the same belt I use the Ares Aegis belt I have a single layer he has a 2 layer best belt purchase I have ever made it cost more but it has already out lasted my Comp-tac and is still as stiff as the day I bought it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 11:05:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get different pants
View Quote

Nailed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top