Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/8/2017 5:21:40 PM EDT
Does anyone have any specific moment or moments where they unexpectedly changed from a polymer gun person to a 1911 person or vice versa?  This is specifically about carry, not just a range gun.  I switch back and forth, dan wesson valkyrie .45 to either a glock or a m&p 9mm.  My del fatti holster with my dan wesson is probably my favorite setup after years of only polymer guns.  I'm just not 100% one way or the other, I see merits in both.  Any stories or strong opinions are more then welcome.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to be a big fan of 1911s and 45 in general.  My first two pistols I  bought after I turned 18 were a  Charter Arms Bulldog w/ a 2" barrel in 44 Special, and then a S&W 645.   I carried both of them quite a bit.   First Glock I ever shot was a G21 and my first comment was I'm never going to buy one of those plastic pieces of shit.    Time went on and I got into Glocks with the G29, and then got my G19C because it was almost the same size, cheaper to shoot, and I could get a 22 conversion for it.   I've switched to carrying a G43, G26, and/or the G19C depending on weather, mood, and the way I'm dressed.   I like my 1911s, but they're too heavy with too low a capacity for what I am getting IMO.   The Glocks are ugly and have no soul but they work and I don't care if they get scratched or dinged and this means the 1911s are safe queens and the Glocks get carried.  The G29 was the defining moment for me.  More ammo in a smaller package that weighed less, carried, easier, and I didn't care if it got dinged.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 7:11:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I did switch from Glock 43 to a Sig P938 when I took them both to the range and realized I shoot the P938 much better. It's a mini-1911 so it kind of applies to the OP.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 7:14:46 PM EDT
[#3]
After carrying an M1911 for 40 years I started developing sciatica.

I built a Gen 4 30S, dropped half a pound of weight on my hip, and gained 2 cartridges.

If I KNOW I'm going to a gunfight I'll put on a G41 to back up a carbine.

It's just a gun.  Pick the one you shoot with and carry the best for the situation (if you can).
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:20:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I started out carrying a 1911. I wanted to carry what I shot best. I eventually got an air weight j frame and really appreciated the light weight, and I practiced a lot and got really good with it.

Then I started reading more and more about self defense incidents and started becoming a capacity whore. I got a glock 19 which I found was still easy to carry yet offered 3x the ammo of the j frame.

Now I carry either the G19 with TLR 1 or my newly acquired G26 if I need. After some practice, I shoot the glocks better then any other handgun. They are light weight and carry a lot of ammo. They are also extremely reliable. I can't see myself ever going back to carrying the 1911 again, although it is a very capable weapon.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 11:50:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Nope.

I have learned the hard way that there is not one gun to do it all and that what carries and shoots the best between those that I carry is what the final answer(s) really is. Some of that is metal, some of that is polymer.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 4:20:07 PM EDT
[#6]
used to carry only an LCP. but then I got married and had a baby. I realized that if I was ever going to have to pull something, it better be something that had real power and I could make actual hits with. For me, that's a 1911. currently a custom ROC but after shooting my full size baer, it changes everything.

the difference between a full size pistol and small sub compact is under 2 pounds. My ass is significantly heavier than it should be. I'll carry the heavy gun and drop some ass weight to make it up.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 12:19:12 PM EDT
[#7]
And yet it is still here 100+ years after it was introduced...

How many are carrying P08 Lugers, P38's, Mauser C96, et al?

It is still here because it WORKS yet other WWI vintage pistols have all but gone away, even the Browning Hi Power.

But it is not for everyone but it cannot be dismissed

Most ranges rent them, try it a couple of times and see what you think. If you can't shoot it at 25 yards and hold 6", it isn't the pistol.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 12:27:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I am in the middle of that very thing right now...I shoot a 1911 the best it seems but have been a die hard polymer guy.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#9]
BHP is still going strong.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It is still here because it WORKS yet other WWI vintage pistols have all but gone away, even the Browning Hi Power.

Most ranges rent them, try it a couple of times and see what you think. If you can't shoot it at 25 yards and hold 6", it isn't the pistol.
View Quote

99.9% of shooters can't shoot 6 inches at 25 yards.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:36:50 AM EDT
[#11]
I've done neither. I've been carrying an M9 Commercial for almost 12 years now.

Got something smaller for when the M9 is unconcealable with my wardrobe, but otherwise I carry it. Knowing I've got 18 rounds ready to go, and it's on the platform I have by FAR the most practice with and am the most accurate with is a big comfort. You can tell from the finish that it's seen and done some shit in that decade too.

One side effect is it's caused me to become very practiced with the nuances of concealing a doublestack full frame.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 3:03:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Yeah I go back and forth between my 1911 and M&P9. Both are fantastic and will get the job done. It's the common debate of bigger bullets vs more ammo. I will say the M&P is lighter on the hip for all day carry though. But the 1911 is a sexy beast and feels good in the hand. Also like the manual safety, but don't care for the grip safety. I don't look when holstering a 1911, cause the safety is on. While with my M&P I'm looking and holstering slow because there's no external safety on it. 
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 3:33:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hardly.

And I'm a fan of the gun.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:00:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Similar to the second poster.  It's hot and humid as hell around here in the summer.   I even found some pitting on my stainless Colt 1911 one time and I'm an over oiler who field strips, wipes down and lubricates unfired pistols if I sweated on them enough that day.

I bought my first plastic pistol to be a gun I would be upset over when I scratched/gouged it crawling around under a car in the garage or the driveway, or found rust on it because I missed a spot when I was drying it off and wiping it down after a sweaty day outside doing yardwork, or if I dropped it on something hard enough to scratch it.

It took awhile to find a gun that met my three "must haves" of reliability, accuracy and feel in my hand.  I finally got a CZ P07 in .40 S&W and since then I've bought nothing but CZs.  After several range trips over the last couple of years everyone in my family has switched to CZs as well.  Got a nephew who is resisting, but that's his issue.  He's bragging about his latest pistol, a 9MM Kimber, but I'll have to see it at the range to know how it stacks up to the CZs.

Oh, the sweat thing.  My P07 after some time outside with me last summer.  This was after a couple hours outside.  Nothing but sweat.  I dry it off with a paper towel, cool off, field strip, wipe down, lube it and load it and it's ready for the next trip outside.  No grips to have to take off (had a Combat Commander rust under the grips one time, not much, just enough to hurt my feelings).

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:17:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not around in WWI (patent 1935) and not on FN's site? Who still makes it? - It is a nice pistol but we are talking about current production and reasonably available

Quoted:

Scary when you think about it...

I am sure someone will pop in with the old, 'well statics indicate that the average range...'. The only range that has any meaning whatsoever is the range that you are involved in! I practice both.

And should mention that most of my carry is with a pair of SIG P250's.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 8:21:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Used to be only a 1911 guy, bought a G19 and it has snowballed hard.  Havnt carried a 1911 or even anything other than a glock since then.  I do want to try some other stuff though, like the Sig pistols, or some hammer fired polymer guns.  I do want to get my hands on an M9A3 and put a G kit on it though, just cause.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Similar to the second poster.  It's hot and humid as hell around here in the summer.   I even found some pitting on my stainless Colt 1911 one time and I'm an over oiler who field strips, wipes down and lubricates unfired pistols if I sweated on them enough that day.

I bought my first plastic pistol to be a gun I would be upset over when I scratched/gouged it crawling around under a car in the garage or the driveway, or found rust on it because I missed a spot when I was drying it off and wiping it down after a sweaty day outside doing yardwork, or if I dropped it on something hard enough to scratch it.

It took awhile to find a gun that met my three "must haves" of reliability, accuracy and feel in my hand.  I finally got a CZ P07 in .40 S&W and since then I've bought nothing but CZs.  After several range trips over the last couple of years everyone in my family has switched to CZs as well.  Got a nephew who is resisting, but that's his issue.  He's bragging about his latest pistol, a 9MM Kimber, but I'll have to see it at the range to know how it stacks up to the CZs.

Oh, the sweat thing.  My P07 after some time outside with me last summer.  This was after a couple hours outside.  Nothing but sweat.  I dry it off with a paper towel, cool off, field strip, wipe down, lube it and load it and it's ready for the next trip outside.  No grips to have to take off (had a Combat Commander rust under the grips one time, not much, just enough to hurt my feelings).
View Quote

My g19 is my salt water gun but I've been wanting to try a po7 since I prefer da/SA.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I've done neither. I've been carrying an M9 Commercial for almost 12 years now.

Got something smaller for when the M9 is unconcealable with my wardrobe, but otherwise I carry it. Knowing I've got 18 rounds ready to go, and it's on the platform I have by FAR the most practice with and am the most accurate with is a big comfort. You can tell from the finish that it's seen and done some shit in that decade too.

One side effect is it's caused me to become very practiced with the nuances of concealing a doublestack full frame.
View Quote

Yup, I still can't aiwb carry a full-size Beretta in a T shirt though but can behind the hip.

It's not that hard to conceal and a good belt supports the weight. I like knowing that not only do I have plenty of ammo on board + a reload but I can get accurate fast hits out way past where I can with tiny guns. 50 yard plates at speed feels good and is a huge confidence builder
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 1:14:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not around in WWI (patent 1935) and not on FN's site? Who still makes it? - It is a nice pistol but we are talking about current production and reasonably available

I am sure someone will pop in with the old, 'well statics indicate that the average range...'. The only range that has any meaning whatsoever is the range that you are involved in! I practice both.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That includes me as well

Here is 30 rounds from 25 yards shot in under 5 minutes. Overall score is 278

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:29:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yup, I still can't aiwb carry a full-size Beretta in a T shirt though but can behind the hip.

It's not that hard to conceal and a good belt supports the weight. I like knowing that not only do I have plenty of ammo on board + a reload but I can get accurate fast hits out way past where I can with tiny guns. 50 yard plates at speed feels good and is a huge confidence builder
View Quote

Definitely. AIWB does not work with a bulky full frame. I usually do on the hip or just behind the hip and wear a bit looser T-shirt. With a little adjustment it won't print unless I bent down at the waist such as to pick something up off the floor. Inside-the-pants like Thunderwear/SmartCarry does a great job making it fully concealed in all positions, although it's slower on the draw. Been thinking of trying out an Urban Carry holster in future to expand my options since I just recently learned about it, and it looks like it offers all the concealability of the SmartCarry but with a WAY faster draw.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:53:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Definitely. AIWB does not work with a bulky full frame. I usually do on the hip or just behind the hip and wear a bit looser T-shirt. With a little adjustment it won't print unless I bent down at the waist such as to pick something up off the floor. Inside-the-pants like Thunderwear/SmartCarry does a great job making it fully concealed in all positions, although it's slower on the draw. Been thinking of trying out an Urban Carry holster in future to expand my options since I just recently learned about it, and it looks like it offers all the concealability of the SmartCarry but with a WAY faster draw.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've tried a friend's urban carry and it sucks
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 12:58:12 AM EDT
[#22]
I used to carry a steel frame 1911 for years.

Then I got a Kimber with an alloy frame.  34 vs 25 ounces is a bigger difference than one would think.  Haven't carried the steel framed Colt since.

I did just buy my first poly framed gun last week, but a poly gun doesn't actually weigh any less than an aluminum framed one and my new CZ P-07 weighs more than the Kimber.  It does however hold exactly twice as many rounds.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 2:50:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm just not 100% one way or the other, I see merits in both.  
View Quote

So you're bi?
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 7:59:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha, isn't that the truth.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 8:45:07 AM EDT
[#25]
99% of the time it's a Dan Wesson Valkrie commander .45

But I have a pocket .380 & 9mm

Just picked up a g2 millennium for a cheap truck gun.

Now I'm thinking of carring my g19 with tlr-1 when going to the big city.

Options and training for me
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#26]
I tried to like a Glock, I just couldn't. I didn't own it long. All my handguns have steel or alloy frames.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Ha, isn't that the truth.
View Quote

I was pretty happy with the 30 round 8" group I shot at 25 yards a couple days ago. With tulammo
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#28]
I had a 1911 breakthrough last week that has me seriously considering switching from Glock/shield for IWB carry to a 1911.

Like many, i consistantly shoot glocks to the left, I don't practice a ton, which is part of the problem.

However, A buddy who shoots glocks abkut the same as I do, was going on about how well he shoots his 1911. Last week I dusted off my Colt Gold Cup 1911 and took it to shoot beside my other carry guns. At 15-25 yards I was shooting fist sized groups dead center.

I have been chasing the perfect IWB carry gun, and just bought a G26 a few weeks ago to try out, which I found i shoot more accurate and is as concealable or more than my G19 or shield.

Obviously, the 1911 feels like it was made for my hand, where the others, while not bad, don't give me that feeling.

Ive been looking all week for a smaller 1911 to try, and decided it will most likely be a Colt Defender. If I shoot  the Defender similar to the Gold Cup, I will defintely be trying it as a for my primary IWB.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 8:42:28 PM EDT
[#29]
If I owned a gold cup and shot fist sized groups with it at 25 yards I'd be damned if I wouldn't carry it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 11:17:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If I owned a gold cup and shot fist sized groups with it at 25 yards I'd be damned if I wouldn't carry it.
View Quote

It crossed my mind, but for my purposes it's just too big. I'm an average pistol shooter at best, and it was a big confiedence boost to actually hit where I aimed consistently.

If I can get similar results from a Defender, I'll gladly give up 2 or 3 rounds in capacity to get that much better accuracy.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 4:11:16 AM EDT
[#31]
First CCW was a HK P2000 LEM in 9mm and carried that for a couple years.  Loved it, still do...concealed great all year long in a CTAC.  I always wanted a 1911 and started to do some research.  My personal thoughts are that whatever pistol I purchase, I should be able to carry it.  I don't have any "range only" pistols.  Anyways, I got a great deal on a Nighthawk Custom T3 from a member of the forum.  Man, let me tell you, what a beautiful and accurate firearm.  This is the most accurate pistol I've ever shot.  The T3 came with a sexy shark skin Milt Sparks VM2, but ended up carrying the T3 in a MTAC instead.  I carried the T3 exclusively that winter, but went back to the P2000 once the weather started to warm up.  Last year I decided to get a P2000sk LEM 9mm just to see if I liked the size more compared to the P2000.  Well, obviously it concealed better, was lighter on my waist, and I could carry it OWB too, no problems at all, even with a button down shirt.  Added a Talon grip to the frame & picked up some flat base plates for the mags.  Great little shooter.  End up shooting it better than the "full size" P2000.  It's now become my go-to CCW.  Carry it in a CTAC, MTAC, and OWB Ryan Grizzle pancake holster with no issues concealment-wise.  

Still love my T3.  I should carry it more often.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 1:52:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I had a 1911 breakthrough last week that has me seriously considering switching from Glock/shield for IWB carry to a 1911.

Like many, i consistantly shoot glocks to the left, I don't practice a ton, which is part of the problem.

However, A buddy who shoots glocks abkut the same as I do, was going on about how well he shoots his 1911. Last week I dusted off my Colt Gold Cup 1911 and took it to shoot beside my other carry guns. At 15-25 yards I was shooting fist sized groups dead center.

I have been chasing the perfect IWB carry gun, and just bought a G26 a few weeks ago to try out, which I found i shoot more accurate and is as concealable or more than my G19 or shield.

Obviously, the 1911 feels like it was made for my hand, where the others, while not bad, don't give me that feeling.

Ive been looking all week for a smaller 1911 to try, and decided it will most likely be a Colt Defender. If I shoot  the Defender similar to the Gold Cup, I will defintely be trying it as a for my primary IWB.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This here is a big reason I'm a fan of the platforms that I am. The Beretta 92 and well-made 1911s are the only pistols I've ever been able to pick up with no practice and bang out shots mostly where I wanted them, even the first time I used them. Everything else I've had to practice with to keep pace with what I feel like I can do with those naturally. Coincidentally (or not), those are also the two frames that I feel fit my hand like a glove.

Lots of good reasons to own lots of different pistols, but when it comes to finding "your" gun, the targets don't lie.

Quoted:

It crossed my mind, but for my purposes it's just too big. I'm an average pistol shooter at best, and it was a big confiedence boost to actually hit where I aimed consistently.

If I can get similar results from a Defender, I'll gladly give up 2 or 3 rounds in capacity to get that much better accuracy.

FWIW, my cousin has a Springfield MC Operator and a Colt Defender (I don't own any 1911s myself... YET). I generally shoot just as well with one as the other when we go to the range together. The Defender just feels ever so slightly snappier.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#33]
I switched from a 1911 to a M&P9 a few years ago after reading the stats on violent crimes and the number of attackers rose from 1-2 to 3-4 or something like that. I also wanted to try a RMR on a pistol. With the M&P I carry 18 in the gun and  22 in a reload. Not to mention the RMR.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 4:53:40 AM EDT
[#34]
All I carried for about 20 years was 45ACP 1911 Commanders, steel frame. Then I started having back problems due to Degenerative Disc Disease and Osteoarthritis. So I bought a M&P Shield 9mm and love it. I put Apex parts in it and have a 4lb 4oz trigger pull just like my 1911s (4lb trigger pulls). I still like the 19ll format so bought a Ruger 1911 9mm Commander and it's an excellent gun for the money. But I will always be a 45ACP guy. So bought the S&W 45ACP Shield as soon as they hit the LGS. It's a great gun, slightly bigger than the 9mm, but 45 power.

When my back is ok I carry my Colt LW 45ACP Commander.  If not then my Ruger 1911 9mm Commander or my Shield 45ACP and last but not least my Shield 9mm. It all depends on my back and what I decide to carry that day. While 9mm is not my first choice for a carry round, I'm getting used to it and it will do the job at ccw distances.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 6:29:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Aaaaaaaand I'm back to carrying 1911s
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 8:37:18 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm seriously thinking about getting a Dan Wesson Guardian in 9mm.  Currently have a P238 for warmer months and a P320 in 357 for winter.  I think I want to sell the P320 and smith  revolver to get one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#37]
A Glock is typically my go to, but every time I shoot one of my 1911s I go back to carrying one for a while.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 10:47:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
A Glock is typically my go to, but every time I shoot one of my 1911s I go back to carrying one for a while.
View Quote

This. I switched from a 5" steel 1911 to a Gen4 G21 for IWB carry 3 years ago for no real reason other than I wanted more ammo. I was carrying 2 reloads on my left and pocket carrying another on my right for a grand total of 33rds. With the G21, I carried one on each side for a total of 40rds. After 2 years of that, I decided to buy my smallest pistol to date, a G19. I'm carrying it IWB with X300u attached and 2 G17 reloads for a total of 50rds.

But all it takes is one range trip for me to dig my crossbreed out of the drawer for my 1911 and lug it around for a few weeks.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#39]
I carried a para ordnance lda companion for a couple of years. I liked the gun and shot it well. After a while I got a Springfield xdm45 compact. I liked it because loaded with 10 rounds it weighed less than my unloaded para , plus  I had extra capacity.  Now I alternate between the xdm 45 compact and the xds 45. I still love 1911's (and hi powers), but I mainly carry polymer guns now.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#40]
I still prefer a 1911 whenever I can.  Last time in Astan in 14' couldn't wait to turn in the G19 for another M1911A1 (44' dated Remington Rand, both issued guns)

Normally at home I'll carry my 1911 but when home for Christmas 15' noticed my front sight (Millet) coming unstaked.  Still have my CTC grips on the 1911.  G19 w/CTC grips serves as my bedside gun.  Last 6 months been carrying my CZ75 cocked in locked as I still haven't had time to fix my 1911 (only 30 days total home since I noticed it).

CD
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not saying the BHP is going strong, however still available:

http://www.browning.com/products/firearms/pistols/hi-power-pistols.html

Too heavy for EDC IMO, but a MkII is just beneath my computer monitor.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#42]
I handled a DW Guardian and ECO today.  They felt much better in hand (feel and balance) than my (now former) P320.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
I actually shoot the 26 better than the 19 as well. My dad (LEO) has a similar experience with his 27 and duty 23, shoots the smaller one better.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#44]
You realize that "get both" is an acceptable answer, right?

Link Posted: 3/20/2017 2:00:10 PM EDT
[#45]
I scratched both itches in a weird sort of way

i bought a glock 36.

then I bought a sig 938. 

I carry both.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Because plastic fantastic doesn't look this badass.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:52:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Wow, just got a JM custom aiwb for my 1911. It conceals as well as a compact double stack now.

I can't wait till summer time when I'll be wearing shorts and a t-shirt with a 1911. Reloads conceal easier too.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#48]
My 1911 is thinner than and conceals as well as my G20.  My G29 conceals better than both.  They all open carry just fine.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm in the 1911 camp. Current weapon of choice when I'm in a state that honors my permit is a SA LW Champion Operator. However I'm looking to potentially get the SIG 320 in either a compact or subcompact setup to give me a little more flexibility in the summer.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:45:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I scratched both itches in a weird sort of way

i bought a glock 36.

then I bought a sig 938. 

I carry both.
View Quote
Ha. This^^^......But I bought a Sig P938, and now I've got G43's and G26's. I carry all three. Different firearms for different positions of carry. But, not all three at the same time.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top