Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2016 6:16:09 AM EDT
Looking for a holster for my PPS. Narrowed it down to maybe just a PJ or the Vedder Light Tuck. I hear nothing but good about PJ,  but also like the versatility of the Vedder. Most likely will carry aiwb,  but doing something that requies alot of bending or something would like to be able to move it around. Would like something easy on and off so would go with the reinforced overvthe belt option on the PJ. Wait times and cost about the same,  but a plus with the Vedder is I can use some rewards points from work and basically get it off amazon for no money out of pocket. Any thoughts on these two holsters?  Currently using an mtac with a Glock for many years. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
infidel pps
View Quote

Any reasons for your suggestion? Looks nice, but the way it attaches to the leather, plus the addition leather at the bottom add bulk. Smaller gun, so I am thinking all kydex to reduce bulk.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:12:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#4]
This is what I have for my pps(came with a gen 1 I got used but my gen 2 fits in it)
Very thin kydex. Just disappears under a tshirt

http://www.fist-holsters.com/novoerfide/iwb-holsters/sampel-12h-159i-160l-167-3-192-224-225-detail.html
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#5]
For my PPS I carry it in a Comp-Tac M-Tac holster.  Comfortable, quick to take on and off, draws extremely nice, and all around great holster.

Alien gear, stealthgear, and crossbreed all make hybrid holsters as well that work very well.  For smaller pistols I like hybrid holster.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I now have a drawer full of all leather and all kydex holsters after getting my aliengear cloak tuck. Its fantastic. Going to have a custom shell for it to accommodate my PPS with a viridian C5L.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
you mentioned IWB
you mentioned easy off.

since this does not go through your belt, it clips over it.  it should be somewhat easy to take off.   I don't pull the clips UP.  when i take the holster off i take my belt off so i don't but stress on the clips holding on to the belt.    

View Quote

Have you ever carried AIWB with it? I am getting lots of responses for holsters for the 4 o`clock position. I am looking for aiwb. Does the extra leather help or hurt carrying aiwb with the Infidel? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:53:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I have holsters from both PJ & Vedder. Both are good to go.

If you want a holster that can do multiple positions/carry angles, Vedder is the better choice since PJ's clip is at a fixed angle. That said, PJs feels a bit thinner IWB due to the simpler clip design.

Also worth noting that PJ's standard ride height is low. If you want a more standard ride height you can request it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:07:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I love my Vedder Light Tucks.  Comfortable and adjustable.  I own several.  A Glock 26 just disappears in the Vedder when carried AIWB.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I have a Vedder Light tuck for my G43.  I really like it.  I really don't know it is there.  I also really like the belt clip they use.  I can put it on and take it off  without undoing my belt.  It is very secure too.  I ended up getting a Light Draw holster for my VP9.  Great holsters.  I highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:53:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Ordered a light tuck. Figured the clip was more versatile and would be able to use an Ulticlip down the road if I want. BTW, the PPS fits my Galco Summer Comfort that I use for my 220/225 like it ws made for it. The PPS disappears at 3 oclock with this holster. Can't wait to aiwb this gun! Thanks for all the input.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Pj is the only iwb I will buy now.

I have 4 of them.

Every pistol gets its own PJ iwb.

Link Posted: 10/26/2016 9:30:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Pj is the only iwb I will buy now.

I have 4 of them.

Every pistol gets its own PJ iwb.

http://i.imgur.com/m4riDyh.jpg
View Quote

That cannot be your pistol..... It is not chopped or stippled.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:34:24 PM EDT
[#16]
No experience with PJ Holsters but I like my Vedder Lighttuck for my Sig P290RS.  Bought It for a quick until I find the right holster solution and may not look any further.  Good product.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top