Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2016 10:30:00 PM EDT
One of my coworkers "liked" some company on facebook who sells this belt that's not quite like anything I've ever seen before.  Of course he's a facebook slut and likes a metric shit ton of stuff daily so he has no idea what it could be.  I think it was called "The Outdoorsman" or something like that, that started with the letter O.  They also make a version with 2 rows of MOLLE on it.  The interesting thing is that this is a buckless belt made from what looks like 1.5" webbing.  It attached to your pants in a semi-complicated manner with velcro, not the typical wrap around and velcro down on itself, and looped back through itself to secure it.  I remember reading something on the website about how the company founder was deployed and really began to hate the traditional riggers belt with the triangle buckle/slider buckle.  I want to say the price was less than $75 for the MOLLE one and around $50 for the plain one.  I think it was marketed mostly as a CCW belt

Does this sound at all remotely familiar to anyone?  I've been trudging through my browser history with no luck on my phone and laptop.

<ETA> FIGURED IT OUT!!!  

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Was it padded? Available with a buckle?
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 11:05:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Was it padded? Available with a buckle?
View Quote

Nope no buckle no padding.  One end looped around a belt loop on your 10 o clock belt look as an anchor point, you routed it around like normal and it would "attach" it on your 2 o clock belt loop to cinch it tight.  

was thinking it might not make for a bad AIWB belt if it has enough support.  I'll also be riding a motorcycle a lot for the next few years instead of driving a car, and I figured it would help keep me from scratching the hell out of my tank.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#3]
updated the OP.  Figured out the company finally.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 12:01:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Spotter Up Review

Just got it. Works really well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top