BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

IMO, dudes that carry in uniform should carry their off duty gun in the same place.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
appendix carry will not and won't ever work for me. I carry in plainclothes and in uniform.

A pistol carried up front like that would cause all sorts of problems.

I always ask people if they could successfully run an obstacle course with their pistol. Hurdles(jumping) is a bitch, going through windows and over fences is a HUGE bitch, ect. Most people won't have to do anything like that ever though.

I learned and trained to carry strong side, so that is where I'll stay. It's what works for me....probably not you.

IMO, dudes that carry in uniform should carry their off duty gun in the same place.

Damn something we both agree on.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:34:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
appendix carry will not and won't ever work for me. I carry in plainclothes and in uniform.

A pistol carried up front like that would cause all sorts of problems.

I always ask people if they could successfully run an obstacle course with their pistol. Hurdles(jumping) is a bitch, going through windows and over fences is a HUGE bitch, ect. Most people won't have to do anything like that ever though.

I learned and trained to carry strong side, so that is where I'll stay. It's what works for me....probably not you.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:28:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Good video.  Lucky Gunner folks put out some quality information.  I always enjoy their vids.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I've never really understoood the knock against AIWB because of reholstering. When the gun needs to be in action we need to draw quickly, but if we're reholstering we really don't need to be in a great hurry. Of course there may be a rare instance for a quick reholstering, but I doubt it's likely.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've never really understoood the knock against AIWB because of reholstering. When the gun needs to be in action we need to draw quickly, but if we're reholstering we really don't need to be in a great hurry. Of course there may be a rare instance for a quick reholstering, but I doubt it's likely.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a good excuse for me to lose 30 pounds. Doc says it got to happen one way or another. I can't comfortably AIWB currently.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top