Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2016 2:09:56 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with L.A.G. Tactical holsters?  Specifically the Defender or Liberator.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like another kydex holster maker.  So many good choices out there to choose from now days.  I buy from Bravo Concealment or Raven Concealment for mine and have been very pleased with workmanship.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 7:34:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got 4 G22 G30 G19 & 1911 very happy with them.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 7:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like another kydex holster maker.  So many good choices out there to choose from now days.  I buy from Bravo Concealment or Raven Concealment for mine and have been very pleased with workmanship.
View Quote

I have some Bravo i like them also LAG is comparable.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I do enjoy both the Bravo Concealment and Raven Concealment products.  I was looking at the LAG Defender, mainly because It could be used OWB or IWB.  More importantly because it wasn't overly built.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 7:12:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the Defender for a full size M&P. Only use it for OWB though.

Also have one of their single mag carriers for double stack pistol and an AR.

No issues with any of it and I run my gear pretty hard and regularly. To be honest, the only reason I bought it is because my LGS carries it and I try to give them as much business as I can. Also it is cheaper at my LGS than direct from their website. It's comparable to most of the big kydex names in the game. The Defender is very similar in quality/comfort to my Bladetech Eclipse. If I was going to order online however I would stick with Raven or Bravo (not really because I think they are better, they are just more "proven" I suppose or maybe I'm being a brand snob idk).

Short version. I have a Defender. It works well.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 7:27:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 1:11:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I use one daily with a G43 and I'm very happy with it. The mold is outstanding, not a bit of wiggle and retention seems just right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top