Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2015 5:27:46 PM EDT
I'm skinny, IWB is super noticeable on me with a tucked in shirt at work. Opinions?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]
PJ Holster would be my thought.  I like mine and carry it every day.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Get a lcp for that.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 10:46:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using a DeSantis Nemesis for about five months. Holster was made for a G26, but works fine.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:25:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been using a DeSantis Nemesis for about five months. Holster was made for a G26, but works fine.
View Quote

I could not agree more, my friend! The DeSantis Nemesis holster has served my G42 + my carrying needs in full. The holster is twofold, I can appendix carry + pocket carry with ease. Given my stature + wardrobe, I cannot pocket carry the G43, but I can AIWB. For those two reasons, I am strongly considering adding a Ruger LCP into the rotation.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I was checking out the PJ and the nemesis this morning, definitely leaning toward the nemesis. It looks solid, I was also looking at a holster with a flat leather piece in front of the gun that eliminates the printing of the grip but I feel like it would impede too much with drawing.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#6]
It may be too early, and that I haven't had enough coffee, but I seriously read that as "Best pocket holster for a Glock 34"
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was checking out the PJ and the nemesis this morning, definitely leaning toward the nemesis. It looks solid, I was also looking at a holster with a flat leather piece in front of the gun that eliminates the printing of the grip but I feel like it would impede too much with drawing.
View Quote

The nemesis is a great pocket holster for very little money.  

I highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Ordered the nemesis, thanks for the info everyone
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It may be too early, and that I haven't had enough coffee, but I seriously read that as "Best pocket holster for a Glock 34"
View Quote

Yeah it's a typo, I meant 34 I normally carry the 34 on my ankle but I'm looking for a good pocket holster for my JNCO's bwahahaha
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I like and use the Nemesis with my G43 and it works very well.
Link Posted: 12/10/2015 12:44:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I ended up with a different brand pocket holster when I got my G43 cause a store had the holster in stock and figured I would try it, just never felt right.  I have the Nemesis for 3 other pocket guns and like it.  Turns out the Nemesis from my PM9 fits the G43 pretty well, so it replaced the "other" holster

After you carry in the Nemesis for a little while it will conform to the gun very well.
Link Posted: 12/10/2015 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I have been considering the DeSantis Superfly for my M&P Shield.  Can anyone comment on the Nemesis vs the Superfly?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top