Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:04:24 AM EDT
[#1]
It isn't operator error Not even close.

And 1911's from the $700 range and up can still shoot more accurate otherwise it actually is operator error.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:48:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I have carried both.  My TRP Operator does as well as my 23 with a good holster and belt.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And 1911's from the $700 range and up can still shoot more accurate otherwise it actually is operator error.
View Quote

My cheap 1911s ($400) and my Glock 23 shoot nearly identical sized groups. The only difference is the 23 groups 1.5 inches to the left, so it's me right? Because Glocks are perfection.
My expensive 1911s shoot to the same POA/POI as the cheap ones just the group is much smaller.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My cheap 1911s ($400) and my Glock 23 shoot nearly identical sized groups. The only difference is the 23 groups 1.5 inches to the left, so it's me right? Because Glocks are perfection.
My expensive 1911s shoot to the same POA/POI as the cheap ones just the group is much smaller.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This isn't GD and perfection is a matter of opinion.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:08:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

A few might, no doubt about it. But on average a $500 glock will outshoot a $700 1911. Please post a link to an American made $700 1911 that will outshoot and out perform a g19. I would feel pretty confident that a Springfield milspec would shoot about as good but then go read Ron's thread and you'll see box's with many 1911s going out for repair and only a rare broken glock.

So you'll end up spending $200 more on a gun that's as accurate, maybe, but prone to more stoppages and malfunctions. Plus its heavier, holds fewer rounds, and in my experience, rusts easier. Have fun with that.

Plus, please explain how its not operator error if you cant shoot a glock, but it is if you cant shoot a 1911. Sounds hypocritical to me.

We all know you cant shoot glocks. Fine, but to equat that to all glocks shooting patterns like a shotgun is trolling.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe I should of made it clearer, I was supporting your position.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It probably is you. I just had a thread about how my new m9a1 compact is shooting way to the left. I tweaked my grip and now its perfect.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check your sarcasm meter
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My apologies, sir.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:16:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It probably is you. I just had a thread about how my new m9a1 compact is shooting way to the left. I tweaked my grip and now its perfect.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it was you. Operator error. If you knew how to shoot to begin with you wouldn't have had that problem at all.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:21:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No, it was you. Operator error. If you knew how to shoot to begin with you wouldn't have had that problem at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know it was me, thats what I said

Right back at you, wow that was productive.

Difference is, im  notso stubborn and learned. You knash your teeth with you glock hate and dont improve. Ill never think I know it all, Im always learning and trying to improve. I dont let a type of gun kickmy ass either
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Difference is, im  notso stubborn and learned. You knash your teeth with you glock hate and dont improve. Ill never think I know it all, Im always learning and trying to improve. I dont let a type of gun kickmy ass either
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the difference is you've got issues and you need to control them to be a better shooter. You need to learn from those who have more trigger time and training because you let a 92 kick your ass. You need to take some courses so you can better yourself and be a good shooter to which you are not right now.

And stop being in denial. It has nothing to do with hate, it has everything to do with facts. FACTS. There are better guns out there that perform better because it's the gun, and not the derp about mouth breathing "letting hurr durr something kick your ass hurr durr nonsense."

Whatever. It;s never the gun to you folks, it's always anything but the gun and when it's the gun it's an "isolated incident." You are not fooling anyone.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No, the difference is you've got issues and you need to control them to be a better shooter. You need to learn from those who have more trigger time and training because you let a 92 kick your ass. You need to take some courses so you can better yourself and be a good shooter to which you are not right now.

And stop being in denial. It has nothing to do with hate, it has everything to do with facts. FACTS. There are better guns out there that perform better because it's the gun, and not the derp about mouth breathing "letting hurr durr something kick your ass hurr durr nonsense."

Whatever. It;s never the gun to you folks, it's always anything but the gun and when it's the gun it's an "isolated incident." You are not fooling anyone.
View Quote

So when its you who cant shoot a glock its the gun, when its me who couldn't shoot a beretta its me. Fortunately I improved, why dont you? Obviously you need some training too. Which isnt a bad thing. I know I need more. Handgun training in the Marines isnt great, especially in the infantry. It was much better in security forces but still not as good as it could have been. Its taken me 11 years to over come a lot of training scars to become a middling pistol shooter.

Fortunately I like to train and continually improve.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:17:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So when its you who cant shoot a glock its the gun, when its me who couldn't shoot a beretta its me. Fortunately I improved, why dont you? Obviously you need some training too. Which isnt a bad thing. I know I need more. Handgun training in the Marines isnt great, especially in the infantry. It was much better in security forces but still not as good as it could have been. Its taken me 11 years to over come a lot of training scars to become a middling pistol shooter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're still at this BS? You still think you're the one that know's better? No, no you do not. Your rinse and repeat crap is just that, crap. The 92 is the easiest gun to shoot to begin with, clearly it's obvious that it shows just how bad you shoot to begin with. Now I know this is hard for you to understand because you're a slow learner but clearly you're less experienced then me and you need to stop being dense and to start learning. Until you listen to others with more experience then you, you will never grow and stay ignorant and be a weak shooter.

Your precious design is flawed. Slide biting impairs a proper high grip to shoot better and have muzzle control. If you'd actually be out there shooting it then you'd know this already but you don't. Glock is not a one size fits all, here. Experienced shooters and instructors know this already. A low bore to take advantage of with a grossly bad lower placement of the web of the hand is not the way to shoot due to the design's flaw. A gen 4 tried to fix this but they didn't because the only thing they actually did was create further distance from the trigger finger reach leading to an incorrect placement of the trigger finger. Your problem is that you want to make this about me when it is obviously you who needs the help here. And I know your lack of trigger time needs to be corrected but you live in a state where there are hardly places to find any matches or a proper course to teach you the proper fundamentals of how to be a proficient shooter and gripping low is not a way to shoot.

I'll wait for your next quote with more excuses which has a range of zero meters and correct you again. Remember, you're the one who had to comment about what I had said, you're the one who started this to begin with. This could have been a thread about HP's or 1911's and I would and will say the same thing because of hammer bite while the 1911 does not give hammer bite. But since this is about precious and a 1911 you felt an umbrage and went stupid. Being stupidly ignorant is not a way to be part of a shooting community. Learn, adjust fire accordingly, and move out with a task and purpose. Not argue just to argue with insufficient knowledge based on an ego about a design you really like. Cut the attachment, it's making you a weak shooter and in the end, it is just a tool not even worth getting upset about and making a mountain out of a mole hill about with redirection.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:40:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Show us on the doll where the mean glock touched you.

What are you rambling about? slide bite? RI? 92's? FWIW every full size Beretta is and has always been fine. It was just this compact.

I really dont get your visceral hate for a gun, just cause you cant shoot it well
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:48:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Show us on the doll where the mean glock touched you.

What are you rambling about? slide bite? RI? 92's? FWIW every full size Beretta is and has always been fine. It was just this compact.

I really dont get your visceral hate for a gun, just cause you cant shoot it well
View Quote
You still think you can shoot? Not my fault that you cannot and going full retard at me per the norm with you is seriously at your deficiencies. Kid, you need to grow up and stop reflection because it's all you with the issues. Your abnormal denial about a tool...

Tell me, just how big is your shrine and how often do you pray to it?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:18:57 PM EDT
[#17]
This isn't GD.  Be respectful, or be gone.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top