Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2015 5:33:42 PM EDT
Just came across this article about an event that happened this past weekend. All though there are a few people who are saying neither of them should have had a firearm, the vast majority of the comments I have read are understanding why people have the right to carry. It seems that many people are starting to understand the fact that more firearms in the right hands equates to less crime.

Now we wait for Mr. Obama to make this somehow about race......

Article link below.

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/crime/2015/08/03/3-arrested-teen-fatally-shot-by-victim-in-attempted-robbery/31065945/
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 9:06:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Read the article, so much liberal derp in the comments.

"He was a kid, why did the mean grown up murder him! I am sickitated!" (paraphrasing)

The white guilt idiots are fun too...
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Good shoot
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Good shoot. Scumbag looses and good guy wins. e need to shoot more POS like this scumbag robber.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 5:47:57 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a clean and justified shoot. You come at people with a mask and gun, expect to get dead.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's a clean and justified shoot. You come at people with a mask and gun, expect to get dead.
View Quote

One of my buddies showed me a video of a guy doing a halloween "prank" where they run at people in a mask and a chainsaw (without the chain of course) and how they freak out and run away. I didn't think it was even a little bit funny, bc if someone ran at me with a chainsaw they would be promptly bleeding out on the sidewalk, prank or no prank.  Talk about a extremely stupid thing to do.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

One of my buddies showed me a video of a guy doing a halloween "prank" where they run at people in a mask and a chainsaw (without the chain of course) and how they freak out and run away. I didn't think it was even a little bit funny, bc if someone ran at me with a chainsaw they would be promptly bleeding out on the sidewalk, prank or no prank.  Talk about a extremely stupid thing to do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was it dark and the chainsaw running, if so I would expect a Dawin award at so point.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's tons of those videos on youtube, that was the first thing I said to my dad when he showed one of those videos to me. He told me I needed to lighten up, and I informed him of how I don't have the time in that kind of situation to determine if the threat has a fake knife or not or if they're pranking or trying to murder me. I tried to be pretty clear with him that it very well could end up being a matter of life or death for me or my loved ones.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 7:50:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah i think the chainsaw pranks were done in none carry areas.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 10:07:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top