Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2015 5:40:36 PM EDT
For this:
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That one doesn't seem to accommodate the laser.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:00:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I would call them and ask if they can accomadate it then put it in the special instructions.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Contact Casey at coyotemtnoutdoors.com to see if he can do something semi-custom for you.  He makes awesome minimalist IWB holsters.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 1:30:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not sure on your exact model of laser, but Blackpoint Tactical has the Glock 30s with various Crimson Trace laser options.

Mini Wing with light/laser
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 12:17:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm not sure on your exact model of laser, but Blackpoint Tactical has the Glock 30s with various Crimson Trace laser options.

View Quote

Crimson CMR-201
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 5:09:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Crimson CMR-201
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crimson CMR-201

So yeah, the link I posted offers that holster with a G30S and a CMR-201. It's spendy, but I'm really happy with my Mini Wing!!!

I rode from Virginia to Michigan and back wearing at 4 O'clock and felt no discomfort what so ever. YMMV.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top