Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2015 3:46:43 PM EDT
I cannot find a single tall sized concealed carry shirt anywhere!  Anybody know where I can get one?  Looking for a 3xl tall.

Thanks,
Mark
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I too am a 3XLT guy and have just about become exclusively a Dillards shopper. Everything from Tees to dress shirts Hawaiian prints and polos all in 3XLT at a reasonable price and unbelievable prices on certain sales.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I am tall, but not that big.

I wear a Large Long, or a Large Tall.

I usually buy my clothes from Lands End or L. L. Bean.

Not everything they sell is available in a tall size, so you have to be careful.

These 2 vendors help me to maintain my bachelor status while still being well dressed.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Another place to look is Duluth Trading Co.

Link Posted: 5/15/2015 2:00:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I get my large tall button ups from Old Navy. Great prices, good selection, and in line with current styles instead of the over played tacticool look.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am tall, but not that big.

I wear a Large Long, or a Large Tall.

I usually buy my clothes from Lands End or L. L. Bean.

Not everything they sell is available in a tall size, so you have to be careful.

These 2 vendors help me to maintain my bachelor status while still being well dressed.
View Quote

I probably need to step up what I'm willing to spend and/or increase my willingness to mail order clothes.

Can't seem to get the same length large tall two times in a row at a dept store, when I can find them at all.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 4:00:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Eddie Bauer has good selections of tall sized clothes. Not conceal carry specific but they work well. I wear a XLT most of them are EB.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#7]
What are concealed carry shirts?
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 4:58:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I wear Tall shirts and 36" inseam jeans, check out Kohls................
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Though not available in tall sizes, the Blackhawk tactical shirt is very generously sized on the length. If you order from a place like LA Police Gear or Amazon you can get free returns if it doesn't fit. I've had good luck with my Blackhawk shirts.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm a 3xlt as well - I really like the Duluth long tail tees for when I'm carrying something bigger than my pf9.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I work in a blue collar industry. No one bats an eye at a 3xl tall dickies work shirt. They have them at Walmart, but they quit making the khaki in 3xl tall. Bastards. I've had to settle for grey.

I got some van huesen 3xl tall no iron for Christmas, nice shirts, but I was very disappointed with the fit.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I was just at JC Penney and they had several of the camp shirt/hawaiian shirt style in their big and tall section, 3xlt included.  Price wasn't bad at $30 each.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Magellan, which I assume is Academy's line, has fishing shirts that can be had in tall sizes.  I just picked up a 2XLT there Saturday.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I like the pilot shirts from Casual Male. I use the epilates to hold my shades so I don't misplace them. If you don't like epilates you can get the co-pilot shirt. They are made to be worn out, have two front pockets and can be ordered in tall sizes. I'm 6'3 and around 200. I wear an extra large and have no issues concealing a full size handgun and mag pouch.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I cannot find a single tall sized concealed carry shirt anywhere!  Anybody know where I can get one?  Looking for a 3xl tall.

Thanks,
Mark
View Quote

JCPenney.  Just looked at them the other day.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Another vote for Duluth Trading Co. Their Armachillo (sp.) shirts are just the ticket when the temps get above 85.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 1:22:01 PM EDT
[#17]
JCPenney bought The Foundry which specialized in big and tall clothes. Check there. They have graphic it's, button ups, polos, jeans, etc. Shirts are great for cc. I'm 6'6" fwiw
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top