Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2015 8:24:05 PM EDT
So Im thinking about purchasing a CZ 2075 RAMI as a BUG. If you aren't familiar, its about the size of a baby lock (I think) maybe a tad larger. Its a bit thick too.

I intend to use it as an EDC to my CZ 75B. My CZ75B is normally carried 3:30-4o clock. Where do y'all advise carrying a BUG of this size? Mind you Im a 5'9 150lb guy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:17:17 PM EDT
[#1]
If I carry a BUG, I carry it AIWB.

Either my Shield, when I'm carrying my Glock 23 OWB, or my PF9 when I'm carrying my Shield OWB.

Maybe an ankle holster? I'd never consider carrying my G27 in one, I know some people do, but a gun that size for me is a belt gun.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#2]
AIWB is good and about the only realistic option for that gun. It's way to big/heavy for angle carry or pocket.

Invest in a GOOD AIWB. I got several cheap ones, and you get what you pay for. I've got a JM Custom "George" AIWB on order for my M9A1, and am working on getting one of their AIWBs for my Ruger LC9.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top