Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2015 4:13:05 PM EDT
Just curious.  I usually have my wallet in the back right pocket, phone front left, keys/blade front right pocket.

I have my back left pocket available, and of course I can always put a few on the belt.

Problem is, I can't find much of anything in the way of .380 belt carry mag holders.....and I don't know jack about pocket-carry magazine holders.

Any thoughts on both methods, and where to buy?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 4:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Gould & Goodrich 851-0 Gold Line Double Mag Case With Belt Loops (Chestnut Brown) Fits KAHR ARMS P380; KEL-TEC P3AT, P32; RUGER LCP; SIG P238; SW BODYGUARD 380 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004WB0TNG/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Eyidvb009P4Y3

I've been using this one.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Desantis Mag packer works well for me.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 8:17:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a belt clip on from kytex. 2 guess what material they use... Anyways it's a very slim profile with excellent function and their products are very affordable.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got a belt clip on from kytex. 2 guess what material they use... Anyways it's a very slim profile with excellent function and their products are very affordable.
View Quote

Very nice, just the type of design I was looking for.

They do make them for the bodyguard and LCP in .380, so I sent them an e-mail regarding a Kahr .380 magazine.

Hopefully they'll be able to work a few up for me.  I can't imagine those magazines are dimensionally very different.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I use the blackberry phone holster.
Fits 2 mags and keeps them upright in my pocket.
I put my wallet in my front left and the 2 mags behind it.

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#6]
There are three pretty decent options available:

1. As mentioned above there are some companies that make some pouches that slip on your belt.  The leather variety that with a snap flap look a lot like leather knife pouches, so they do not attract any significant attention, especially with a stainless magazine that looks like a Leatherman from a distance.

2. In that same line of thinking a leather or nylon knife pouch that is the right size for your magazine works great, and will often even say "Leatherman" or something similar, further creating the illusion you're carrying a knife.

3. And as indicated directly above, an open topped cell phone case can work well to allow you to carry one or two magazines in your pocket without letting them fall over sideways in the pocket.  Just be sure it's "sticky" enough to stay in the pocket when you draw one of the mags out of it.    

-----

There are also some tuck able IWB magazine holders available (Wild  Bill's Concealment sells some), but generally speaking carrying a magazine IWB, and in particular tucked under your shirt tends to be uncomfortable as it digs into your side over time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:32:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Snagmag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top