Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2015 9:21:40 AM EDT
Hi,

Anybody have a Kramer pocket holster for the G42?  Would you mind sending/posting a pic?

I have a Kramer for a Smith J frame, great holster.  I also had one for a Springfield XDS, and it was OK but the way they designed the holster really seemed to add extra bulk.  Before I drop $100 on a pocket holster I'd like to see how they put the one together for the G42, and I see no pics on the Kramer site.

Thanks, cyber
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Have a look at Bob Mika's pocket holsters before you drop $$ on a Kramer. I carried a j-frame .38 in one of his holsters right after I got my carry permit, and it's an outstanding value. Hell, Bob will talk your ear off about holsters, guns, and carry options if you get him on the phone. A great guy and a great holster.

Mika Pocket Holsters right here...

I was once a big Kramer fan, but only their vertical scabbard. Their IWB holsters are the most uncomfortable things I've ever tried to wear, and feel like a chunk of concrete stuck in your pants.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 10:13:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I will say an El Paso Saddlery Rough Out  Works very well for the one I bought for my wife.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have a look at Bob Mika's pocket holsters before you drop $$ on a Kramer. I carried a j-frame .38 in one of his holsters right after I got my carry permit, and it's an outstanding value. Hell, Bob will talk your ear off about holsters, guns, and carry options if you get him on the phone. A great guy and a great holster.

Mika Pocket Holsters right here...

I was once a big Kramer fan, but only their vertical scabbard. Their IWB holsters are the most uncomfortable things I've ever tried to wear, and feel like a chunk of concrete stuck in your pants.
View Quote

Thanks I sent him an email
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top