Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2015 10:17:02 PM EDT
I'm looking for an IWB holster for a M&P Shield with Green Crimson Trace laser, suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:35:01 AM EDT
[#1]
yeah, I make them.

Kydex

Microsuede wrapped Kydex

Hybrid

Here is a Hybrid I built recently

ETA, Link

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#2]
IM sent

Not sure why but for some reason finding a holster for the Green Crimson Trace has not been easy.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I am researching this. It looks like the body of the green CT is a little larger than the red.

Since the Green is newer, maybe holster makers don't have access to the new body yet.

I have emailed CT about this and will let you know what I find.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Wright Leather Works makes multiple styles in IWB for the S&W M&P Shield with Green CT.  The Green CT is larger than the
red due to the bigger battery.  

http://www.wrightleatherworks.com/
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:55:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Hopefully the Green CT Laser Guard has been out long enough now that CT is willing to sell empty bodies to holster makers.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 3:56:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I originally went with a Foxx but I sure like the alien gear 2.0 better for my Shield
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 1:34:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am researching this. It looks like the body of the green CT is a little larger than the red.

Since the Green is newer, maybe holster makers don't have access to the new body yet.

View Quote

I did not know that!  I just bought a Shield 40 and I was planning on the greet CT over the red.  Didn't even occur to me that the modules wouldn't be the same size.  Good thing I decided to hold off on accessories for the Shield until it has a few hundred proven-reliable rounds through it.  Could have been a costly mistake.....
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 4:24:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I did not know that!  I just bought a Shield 40 and I was planning on the greet CT over the red.  Didn't even occur to me that the modules wouldn't be the same size.  Good thing I decided to hold off on accessories for the Shield until it has a few hundred proven-reliable rounds through it.  Could have been a costly mistake.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FYI, I have a non-working GREEN CT laser guard coming to me direct from CT so I will be able to help you with a holster with either the red laser, green laser, or no laser.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top