Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
As edc carry weapon 9mm do you carry a sig sauer or a glock?

And please elaborate on why you chose  one or the other as your primary.

Thanks

I am in the process of compiling info on several different  subjects so please if you carry sig or glock for a primary weapon please reply!
View Quote

Well you need to pick a sig! There are a ton on the market, so its hard to guess what you mean, but here are my reasons.

The glock has the more consistent trigger pull, as compared to the DA/SA common in many sigs.

The glock is most likely much much cheaper, translate 2-300+ in extra ammo and thats a lot of practice

The glock will likely weigh less, easier and more be comfortable to carry
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:07:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I personally could never understand why anyone would buy a Glock if they ever shot a Sig. No comparison.
View Quote

Meh, personal preferences.  I've owned and carried both. Glock> Sig IMO.
They're both great firearms but Glock is just more user friendly with a far better parts availability,  support and availability as well as just stupid simple in it's design and function.

And every manufacturer has issues, that's just fact. Glocks are hands down easier to maintain and fix by the general consumer in the field IF it has an issue. None of mine have (nor did my Sig).

YMMV......
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 4:22:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top