Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I've bought, used, and sold nearly every reputable or popular holster there is for a P229r or a G23. I have probably waited a combined five years for all of the Milt Sparks gear I have lugged around in the last decade. All of it having been sold on ebay. Unfortunately, most quality rigs cannot be bought off the shelf at the LGS, and buy once cry once has never applied to me as far as holsters are concerned. My holster drawer is now far from capacity.

My year around edc is a Raven Phantom with the pancake wings. I have one for my G23, and two more for a P229r and a SA MC Operator with a X300 which are rarely used. I find that I can conceal a full size OWB on my skinny frame pretty easily. Tailored suits are a different story and call for a 340pd in a Milt Sparks pocket holster, my last MS piece. I have a JM Custom AIWB for the G23 on order, and I'm told it is going to blow my mind. Until that is proven, RCS Phantom gets my vote hands down.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Only one I got, DeSantis friction holster.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top