Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2014 9:29:23 AM EDT
I have a glock 21 with a Aliengear holster, and im wanting something smaller with less hassle to put on for lazy days.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I carried my G21 in a raven concealment vanguard 2 when I wanted something more low profile.   It worked well for me, ymmv.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Hybrid holsters are incredibly easy and hassle free to quickly toss on ad remove. I carry my g21 in a galco king tuk
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 8:15:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I carried my G21 in a raven concealment vanguard 2 when I wanted something more low profile.   It worked well for me, ymmv.
View Quote

This is what I was going to suggest. I can even manage wearing the VG2 on pants or shorts without a belt by putting it's loop through an empty belt loop. I don't leave the house with that setup but it works for being a couch potato.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 3:31:28 PM EDT
[#4]
The Comptac Infidel is a good holster and basically exactly what you described.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top