Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Spyderco Tenacious. under 40 bucks, or Cold Steel American Lawman. Prefer the Spyderco.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Benchmade Griptilian or 940 Osborne along with a Leatherman Skeletool CX (work knife)
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
i used to EDC a ZT 0561.......thats been bumped for my Medford Praetorian T  drop point
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I carry my benchmade mini barrage 585s. Awesome little knife but may be more then what you want

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 11:56:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Some version of a Kershaw Speedsafe.  I carry it in my left front pocket.  I am right handed.  My reason being is if I am in a fight and only have one free hand, right hand can go to the gun, left hand to the knife.  Obviously I would hope to never be in a situation to have to draw either.  Even worse it is so tight I have only one free hand.  In the first pistol class I took, this is one thing the instructor taught and has stuck with me.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:03:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Izula 2 here as well.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:14:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Work Kershaw Blur:

Outdoors, Orange Kershaw Zing:

Going to the bad part of town, Kershaw Spec Bump:

Just got a Benchmade Griptillian as an XMAS gift and I'm loving it, using it as an EDC for a while to get a feel for it:

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some version of a Kershaw Speedsafe.  I carry it in my left front pocket.  I am right handed.  My reason being is if I am in a fight and only have one free hand, right hand can go to the gun, left hand to the knife.  Obviously I would hope to never be in a situation to have to draw either.  Even worse it is so tight I have only one free hand.  In the first pistol class I took, this is one thing the instructor taught and has stuck with me.
View Quote

This is what I do with a Blur.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What kind of knife do you all carry as a companion to your edc? Fixed vs folding, spring assisted vs auto, small vs large, etc...  I. Looking at getting a new knife and looking for recommendations.  I realize you pay for quality, but preferably not something too terribly expensive.
View Quote

I carry a Kershaw Cryo.

Didn't break the bank, holds a great edge, carries well, completely Ambi for lefties.  Made in China, but a quality assisted opening blade.

The other I carry is a Benchmade Griptilian Tanto.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top