Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2014 6:17:36 PM EDT
?

concealmentexpress.com

Love to know if anyone knows anything about them.

in Jacksonville.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
never heard of them. However, the only 90 day warranty isn't super cool considering most reputable Kydex makers offer lifetime warranties against defects from everyday/training use.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:20:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I ordered one-- I figured I could risk $39.

I'll report back.

Received shipping notice. . . . . . . . .

ETA I think the warranty thing is part of a super-streamlined business plan.  The rest of their concept-- only two options, everything in stock, super quick response, good price including free shipping-- is crisp and solid.

An open ended warranty promise in writing is a liability on paper; my BET is they would fix a faulty product whenever it happens.  I can afford to lose that bet in this particular case, so I'll be the guiney pig.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:34:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like cheap kydex holsters you'd typically find on eBay.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:56:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I just emailed them asking if they have plans on making a holster for the Ruger LC9.  I would probably give it a try if they start offering them.

And I got back a rather direct and slightly rude "Don't offer that at the moment. Sorry"
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just emailed them asking if they have plans on making a holster for the Ruger LC9.  I would probably give it a try if they start offering them.
And I got back a rather direct and slightly rude "Don't offer that at the moment. Sorry"
View Quote
While direct and short I don't see how it's rude.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:09:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course it's hard to tell in an email or text message, but it was my interpretation.  When I sent my email I was very friendly and included a greeting and a "have a great day!" at the end, and all I get back is a single line response saying sorry they can't help me.  On their website they say "Don’t see a holster available for your gun? Email us and let us know what you are looking for and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs." which is the opposite of what I received back.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#7]
And I'll bet you got the response quickly?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#8]
The only reason the kydex holster industry isn't overly saturated is because of lead times.

There's an absurd number of custom kydex companies around and several more pop up every week, to the point where I don't pay attention until they make something different. (IE: OTG making RTI compatible Level 2 holsters vs yet another pancake style kydex.)
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Pics:
I'm very impressed.  If the product holds up, it's excellent.  39 bucks including shipping.  Shell and clip are excellent.  Rides low; I got the 10 degree cant.

Not the thinnest kydex; but thin.  Very solid.  Already improved the product:  website pics show no raised protective shield between slide and body; the holster that arrived has a perfectly fitted piece that shields the slide.

If it falls apart, I'll report back.  Is it better than a guy on Ebay?  Not sure; certainly incredibly fast and very high initial impression.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I might like to see a relief cut at the base of the trigger guard so you don't pinch your finger re-holstering.  Very minor thing but it looks odd that they cut it up so close.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks good. I see they're planning on offering Kahr holsters. Think I'll have to pick one up.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#12]
JAKH = Just Another Kydex Holster.  Ya seen one........

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I've got one coming for a 19/23 in black with the 10 degree cant. I'll up date this post when I gets here.

I have the holster, I will post a full review in the main forum once I have carried it a few times.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top