Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2014 3:34:17 PM EDT
My Beltman quick ship belt just came in on Saturday. I wore it last night and all day today and it's fantastic. This is my first real gunbelt and I wish I hadn't waited so long.

I mostly wore a single ply leather 1.5" Ralph Lauren belt that has held up great over the past 5 years or so, but there is no stiffness to it whatsoever. I didn't mind this for IWB carry cause I didn't think it made a difference. The Beltman holds it's shape and makes carrying so much easier. It pulls the holster and gun in tighter and things just do not move or shift around at all unless I deliberately move it.

Will try OWB over the next few weeks, I'm sure that will be a 1000% improvement.

If you're on the fence about a Beltman or any comparable gunbelt, DO IT!

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 3:36:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats! You got a fantastic belt! I got one for my son about three years ago and it's still like new even though it's worn every single day.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 1:18:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats! A real gun belt makes a world of difference.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#3]
You will be sorry.

Now you will not accept anything less and Jim's belts have no equal that I've found.

Going on year 9 of daily wear on a single belt and it's going to be replaced soon. Not due to it wearing out, just getting a little "worn" looking (and I want another color).
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 4:16:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been seriously considering one of these for work.  I wear Wilderness belts on the weekends and if I go into town for something after work, but they don't cut it in the office.
Link Posted: 9/4/2014 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#5]
How well do they work for AIWB carry?

Is the buckle so prominent that a gun makes the buckle protrude to a printable level?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top