Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2014 4:50:50 AM EDT
Specifically, the earlier West German P226 with the stamped slide & no frame rail.

Back when I had the G19 I carried it in a Minotaur, and that was okay. When I got the 1911 I also picked up a VMII, which was nice.

Essentially, I don't have a preference either way on the hybrid or all-leather.

I do like the wide-spaced loops/clips, though.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:00:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Galco make a pretty nice IWB hybrid, mine is very comfy with an XD45, which is like a brick IWB.  Can't remember the model, but it's around 50.00

ETA  this one  ETA again, It's a king tuk.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Best IWB Ive found in my 30yrs of holding a permit for my beloved 90`s P229 40cal.

Bladetech retired IWB!!!

They don't make them anymore. The NANO isn't near as well made and the ride height is kind a high for 3.86 barrel pistols. my P30S 9mm

The Bladetech  One Fits All is the same as the retired IWB but with bottom cut out to except different sized sigs P226and P29 .

Tony make a excellent kydex IWB  JM

He will even make you a IWB to your specs or liking.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:43:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I use Kramer or Alessi Talon Plus for my P226.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 10:18:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Galco make a pretty nice IWB hybrid, mine is very comfy with an XD45, which is like a brick IWB.  Can't remember the model, but it's around 50.00

ETA  this one  ETA again, It's a king tuk.
<a href="http://s113.photobucket.com/user/DVCER/media/100_0096.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n237/DVCER/100_0096.jpg</a>
View Quote

ill put in a vote for the king tuk as well.  i have 2... one for glock (regular frame... non .45/10mm) and one for 1911.  the pistol and holster stay exactly put for the whole day, and its very comfortable to wear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top