Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2014 10:31:04 AM EDT
Just got a holster for my M&P full size, and wow! I have never had a bad holster from them. It hides so well that my wife couldn't tell! I wanted that because its less bulk than the MTAC some, and more comfortable than the CTAC I had. Still looking for the right way to carry spare mags, I have a Kydex spare mag carrier and its nice but need something a little more comfortable, the base plate digs into the tactical spare tire here.

Still working on the cant just right, but retention is just right on it! And smarties are delicious!
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]

I have the moleskin but don't know if I am going to use it, but going to wait to see if I will after I get it set.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:44:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice. I have MTACs for my .45 FS and my 9c. I was thinking of trying the spartan for my 40 FS.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice. I have MTACs for my .45 FS and my 9c. I was thinking of trying the spartan for my 40 FS.
View Quote

Its one of the nicest holster I've had,and hides this gun better than the raven I have for it too. I'd fo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top