Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2014 9:16:45 PM EDT
Greetings!

I have a question about the Crossbread OWB magazine carrier.  In these warm months, I have been looking at getting a mag carrier from Crossbreed.  I am interested in a carrier for a Sig 238.  My question is does anyone have the dual mag OWB carrier?  I have been debating getting a dual carrier vs. a single carrier.  Is it really much harder to conceal the dual carrier vs. the single mag carrier? I know that it'd be very nice to have the extra mag, but does it add enough bulk to make it not worth it?  Thanks for any replies and help!
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Stick with a single.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for your heads up!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:27:01 PM EDT
[#3]
It may be a little pricey ($35) for what it is, but I really like the SnagMag I just bought.  Comfortable, quick, and you can barely notice it.  It looks like a knife or multitool holder in a lot of friends opinions.  

Did I say it was pricey for what it is?  
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#4]
If you want to carry two mags, get 2 singles. I had a double and had picked up a couple different singles and its more comfortable and moves better with you than a double, which I find better for concealed carry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top