Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2014 7:51:40 AM EDT
So I finally ordered my belt on May 29 and waited roughly 30 days. I called them on June 27 to see when I could expect for it to ship. I talked to Jim and he said that they were still back logged from Christmas and it would probably ship in 10 days to 2 weeks. Friday I received my tracking info from USPS and is due to arrive Monday.

The 2 extra weeks doesn't bother me considering that you are having a belt made to your specifications, hole number and spacing, buckle shape and color, a choice of bull hide, horse hide, or elephant along with the other common choices that you have to make when buying a gun belt. I haven't heard of to many belt company's were you can call and talk to the owner or person making your belt.

Can't wait to get it tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 8:08:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Their "quick ship" belts aren't so quick?
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 8:25:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered my quick ship belt in April or May, got it about a week after ordering.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 8:25:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The 2 extra weeks doesn't bother me considering that you are having a belt made to your specifications, hole number and spacing, buckle shape and color, a choice of bull hide, horse hide, or elephant along with the other common choices that you have to make when buying a gun belt. I haven't heard of to many belt company's were you can call and talk to the owner or person making your belt.

The quick ship belts are pre made with popular sizes/features/materials. Seems the OP had one made. Id put the wait for a gun belt in the same league as a custom holster.

ETA: My quick ship belt was in my hands within a week.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#4]
What was the time from order to ship versus ship to receive? If the time from ship to receive was longer than 3 days not including Sundays and fed holidays, you might want to look at the USPS.

Considering that there are only 3 people making the belts and one of those is also doing CS, ordering inventory, etc, you could also consider the quick ship belts semi custom made, versus some like 5.11, Galco, Bianchi, etc.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 10:24:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I got one for my son a year and a half ago.

He wanted the Celtic pattern so we had to wait. It was worth it. He wears it every day and it's holding up amazingly well.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I ordered my quick ship belt in April or May, got it about a week after ordering.
View Quote

I did this too, about 3 days. However I am local, about 25 min from his shop.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I've had my belts from him for almost 10 years now and they are still going strong. I don't wear them at work but do wear them the rest of the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top