Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2014 11:08:27 AM EDT
Looking for a web for CC for an over he waist holster?
Link Posted: 6/3/2014 11:19:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm a fan of Volund Gearworks G-hook belt. Wilderness 5-stich is a decent option as well.

While I really like my Volund, I almost find it too stiff for some applications. Great belt though.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Wilderness 5 stitch.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 6:26:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Do yourself a favor and get a Ares ranger
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 5:06:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Wilderness 5 Stitch is a lot of bang for the buck.  If you don't plan on using your belt as a makeshift safety harness then you can save some $ by opting for the "Frequent Flyer" version, which replaces the powder coated steel buckle with a polymer buckle.  I have a version of each belt, and wear them constantly.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Ares Gear Aegis Enhanced Belt.  Takes a while to ship to you, but well worth it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ares Gear Aegis Enhanced Belt.  Takes a while to ship to you, but well worth it.
View Quote

This one!
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Do yourself a favor and get a Ares ranger
View Quote

Fully suggest this. I love mine.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 1:58:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wilderness 5 Stitch is a lot of bang for the buck.  If you don't plan on using your belt as a makeshift safety harness then you can save some $ by opting for the "Frequent Flyer" version, which replaces the powder coated steel buckle with a polymer buckle.  I have a version of each belt, and wear them constantly.
View Quote

This. I have both the standard and Frequent Flyer 1.5" 5 stitch Wilderness belt and can't recommend them enough. IWB or OWB is very comfortable and I find myself wearing them more than any other belt I own.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Decided on the Ares, Aegis enhanced belt.  Looks like it fits the bill rather well!  Anyone know of an Ares Dealer in the Chicagoland area?
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 7:02:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Looking for a web for CC for an over he waist holster?
View Quote
511 synthetic belt from cabella's works for me because my job is not one you wear nice things to. But I'll eventually get a leather one for nicer occasions

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:57:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wilderness 5 stitch.
View Quote

This
Have 1 I wear everyday for well over a year and the thing is good as new.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 4:53:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wilderness 5 stitch.

This

My luck has been the opposite.  It's a great belt and you can get it quickly but my velcro always wore out after 6-8 months, but I only had a sample size of 4 belts over the years.  I thought it was a beefy belt until I tried a ARES Ranger, that is one stiff ass freaking belt with no vlecro to wear out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top