Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2014 12:49:04 PM EDT
anybody ever carry a revolver in one of the side pockets of a hoodie?  Im just curious as I see it alot in movies and on TV.  I imagine it would make your hoodie sag to one side and i imagine it would print a bit too if you were using anything heavier than maybe an LCR 357.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:18:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The term "stupid" comes to mind....

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:46:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
anybody ever carry a revolver in one of the side pockets of a hoodie?  Im just curious as I see it alot in movies and on TV.  I imagine it would make your hoodie sag to one side and i imagine it would print a bit too if you were using anything heavier than maybe an LCR 357.
View Quote

Movies/TV =/= real life
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Throw everyone off. Openly carry some Skittles and a Watermellon soda !
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Throw everyone off. Openly carry some Skittles and a Watermellon soda !
View Quote

My hoodie says "justice 4 Trayvon"  so I think Im already incognito
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 2:51:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I carried a j frame in my front pouch of a hood ie because I had gym shorts on and was running into a store quickly .   All it did was prove to me what a horrible carry method it was.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 3:04:09 PM EDT
[#6]
In zip up hoodies it's not all that awful for quick trips or walking/standing around, especially the heavier lined ones. LLBean sells one that has small mesh pockets sewn into the back of the regular pockets that can actually hold a small 380 or nine and keep it from showing, printing or falling out. Typically when I wear a hoody my hands are in the pockets most of the time so I support some of the weight and keep the gun from falling out. For errands or anything requiring a lot of movement normal hoodies are not secure the pockets are too shallow.
A hoody with a pouch pocket just doesn't work, they print, they flop around, and it will be apparent to everyone there's more than just your hands in there.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 3:38:17 PM EDT
[#7]
????
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 3:49:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Sometimes I'll shove my g26 (in a holster ) in my hoodie pocket if I'm just going out in the yard quick for something but it's not really practical for anything because it flops around
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Sure, why not?  
I've carried in my sweat pants pocket before.  
What's the big deal?  
You can carry a 15oz revolver in your hoodie pocket, or you can carry a can of Dr. Pepper...  it's a pocket.  Used to carry stuff.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top