Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2014 11:12:59 AM EDT
I currently do not have what I consider a "Mini or Micro" auto (Kahr P380, etc).  Looking for one that I can carry in a wallet style holster.  Any suggestions on an pistol / holster combo.  I currently have a G27 that I carry a lot.  Hate to loose the extra rnds but Im wanting something a little smaller / thinner for the summer.  Thoughts / suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been carrying an LC9 in my right rear pocket for a year. Recently purchased a DeSantis Super Fly holster for pocket carry. Works great! Used it in my loose canvas shorts this weekend and it keeps it upright and in place.

A Glock anything is a big chunk of gun to carry. IF you cannot get it done with 7 rounds of 9mm in the Ruger you better run like hell. I do not see carrying a Glock in a pocket really practical.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I carried the P3AT in the Andrews left hand wallet (lower left) in the front pocket so the back would break up the outline...tried the right hand wallet in the rear, but was not a good option for me... settled on the Andrews pocket holster with a kydex flap I added for the LCP... wear it in right front pocket... normal grip position rotates the kydex up and out of the way to access the grip... does a good job of breaking up the outline in nylon shorts that I wear most of the time

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I'2nd the Desantis Superfly have 2
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 5:03:29 AM EDT
[#4]

My LCP fits perfect in my back pocket
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Sig P238 with a pocketholster.com with the fake zipper flap.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#6]
curious for those of you who carry in your back pocket. when you sit down do you have to move your rig, or do you just leave it?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Talon Training Group makes a great wallet holster. I have used it with a Ruger LCP and a S&W Bodyguard .380. Their holsters run about $50.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top