Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2014 11:38:42 AM EDT
Trying to locate a shoulder holster for a Sig Sauer P938.  I really like the Galco Executive Shoulder Rig ( http://www.galcogunleather.com/executive-shoulder-holster_8_2_1096.html ), but they do not make this for the little Sig.  Suggestions?????
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 3:46:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know ~ but I am considering one and the shoulder holster would appeal to me as well

By the way, what caliber did you get and what do you think so far???
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 4:24:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a P938 a few weeks ago.  I ordered a Galco paddle for it right off the bat.  

While I was waiting for it to ship, I found an older Galco IWB for a 3" 1911 that fits it like a glove.  You might be able to open your search up to 3" 1911 holsters too.  

Maybe someone else can chime in if they have both the P938 and a 3" 1911 as to whether their holsters interchange?

CHRIS
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 4:30:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Have it in a 9mm and it is SWEET  ;)
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 4:37:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I picked up a P938 a few weeks ago.  I ordered a Galco paddle for it right off the bat.  
While I was waiting for it to ship, I found an older Galco IWB for a 3" 1911 that fits it like a glove.  You might be able to open your search up to 3" 1911 holsters too.  
Maybe someone else can chime in if they have both the P938 and a 3" 1911 as to whether their holsters interchange?

CHRIS
View Quote

Thanks for the tip!

I was mistaken on Caliber, as the 938 only comes in 9mm...
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Trying to locate a shoulder holster for a Sig Sauer P938.  I really like the Galco Executive Shoulder Rig ( http://www.galcogunleather.com/executive-shoulder-holster_8_2_1096.html ), but they do not make this for the little Sig.  Suggestions?????
View Quote

Kangaroo Carry?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top