Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2014 11:10:47 AM EDT
Aside from shipping times, are there any appreciable differences between the two holsters? The MTAC does offer interchangeable bodies, which I like, but it also carries a $20 higher price tag.

Both holsters come highly recommended here; hell, I currently own a CB ST Deluxe, but I do want to see how it compares to the MTAC.

I'm sure you can't go wrong with either, but are there any other differences I should be aware of between the two?
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I have both and favor the supertuck with one modification. I took the belt clips from the MTAC and put them on the supertuck. They are easier on my car seat and leg because they are NOT metal and they have yet to break. The MTAC belt clips ARE afailable seperately.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an MTAC and carry it everyday with a g26. I love it, If you have more than one CC gun get the MTAC then you save money in the long run by switching bodies.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 4:49:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had both and still have the MTAC it's just more comfortable to me.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 7:39:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I've had both.  Sold the Super Tuck.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 3:20:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I have both.  They both work well.  The CB Supertuck I feel holds in place better with the spring steel clips and the price is better.  The Old Faithful line is the same as the CB at even better prices just put it together yourself.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 2:12:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I started carrying with the CB Supertuck with a G23, P226, and G19. I finally got a Comptac MTAC a few months ago and the biggest difference I can tell is the that the clips don't move around and it's more comfortable to wear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top