Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/15/2012 11:18:53 AM EDT
Go to take a shit and your pistol flies across the bathroom floor? Handle get caught on your chair and you lift it up with you when you stand? I'm just curious what sort of weird shit has happened to those who have been carrying longer than I have. Should prove to be a good laugh, however people can also learn from others mistakes as well and possibly prevent them
Link Posted: 1/15/2012 12:02:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Been carrying for about 3 years.  I was talking on my phone and was in a rush I put on my pants and my holster.  I took the gun out of the holster when I put the holster in my pants I was distracted and didn't realize I left my gun on my bed till I picked up my kids.  I felt like a total idiot. Now I never talk on the phone when I am getting ready.
Link Posted: 1/15/2012 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Cheap nylon holster plus llama 45 plud running equals gun fell out of the holster.
Link Posted: 1/16/2012 8:13:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I was getting fitted for a tux when the young gal put her hand on my strong side to get a measurement.
Ill admit I wasnt paying attention and had I been id have asked her to measure on my weak side.
Her eyes got real big and she asked me if I was carrying to which I acknowledged.

Surprisingly that was the end of it. When I came in the next week to pick up and try everything on she asked me if I had enough room for my "you know".

Thats the only time so far ive been made.
Link Posted: 1/16/2012 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Had some people hit my ccw while at work, kinda like a good job pat and hit me in the side....
Link Posted: 1/16/2012 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#5]
When my mom or dad catches me at work they like to "hug" me and pat me to make sure I'm carrying....

...so embarrassing.
Link Posted: 1/17/2012 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Second date with my now wife. I was carrying my S&W M649 snubbie, trying to be low profile so she wouldn't see it. We were playing putt-putt golf and stepped aside to let a couple play through. She surprised me by putting her arm around me, at waist level. As luck would have it, her hand ended up right on the butt of the snubbie. Her eyes got huge for a second, then she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Is that what I think it is?" I answered yes, it was, that she knew I was a cop and that I always carried because of it. She thought about it a minute, then she was OK with it. For a second there, I thought that she would run off, screaming and carrying on. Now, I have to fight with her about my Glock 26. She was PISSED that I took it back and started carrying it again for backup/off duty! She LOVED that gun! As soon as I can afford it, I'm going to buy her her own G26 and end the problem once and for all!

Bub75
Link Posted: 1/17/2012 3:54:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When my mom or dad catches me at work they like to "hug" me and pat me to make sure I'm carrying....

...so embarrassing.

The same ones that bugged you about wearing a helmet when you rode your bike

ETA: No funny or embarrassing stories as of yet
Link Posted: 1/17/2012 5:42:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I just received my MTAC holster for my Glock 19, and stopped by a gun shop that's located in the middle of nowhere in what looks like a big old general store with hardwood floors.  Since the holster was new, it started squeaking really loud everytime I took a step, and echoed all over the store.  I tried to adjust it when nobody was looking, but it wouldn't stop.  It wasn't all that busy, and it was dead quiet inside.  Nobody talking, just browsing and most likely wondering why I was squeaking when I walked.  I eventually squeaked up to the front door and left.
Link Posted: 1/17/2012 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#9]
New to CC, shitty holster, went to drop deuce, gun flips out of shitty holster (1911) gun lands on hammer while I'm looking straight down barrel.
Good news, the RIA 1911 half cock notch works.
Link Posted: 1/17/2012 6:42:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
New to CC, shitty holster, went to drop deuce, gun flips out of shitty holster (1911) gun lands on hammer while I'm looking straight down barrel.

Well I bet that made the deuce come out a lot easier.  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

bluesticky

Link Posted: 1/17/2012 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I bet that made the deuce come out a lot easier.  Sorry, I couldn't resist.

bluesticky

Opposite.  Pucker factor 10 so fast the collapsing wavefront created a small blackhole!

Link Posted: 1/17/2012 9:12:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I was eating at a restaurant and the waiter accidentally bumped my GF's purse off the chair and her spare mag fell out and so he goes over to pick it up and gives it back.

Thankfully the check had arrived at that point.
Link Posted: 1/18/2012 8:42:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
As soon as I can afford it, I'm going to buy her her own G26 and end the problem once and for all!
Bub75

base for cops in our area @ top pay is almost (if not over) $100K.  thats just for a PO, no rank.
maybe u should move to NJ, -lol.    

Link Posted: 1/18/2012 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#14]
I accidentally carried into a job interview one day in the winter time with my P32. I had gone into the lobby and noticed a large walk through metal detector just past the lobby. I thought crap I have my knife on me so I ran back to car and dropped the knife off. Went back in and they called the HR person down and I proceeded to go through detector with the beep.  When I heard the beep I remembered I had the P32 in my inner pocket and panic started to well up in me. They asked me for my keys and change and I passed through again and it went off. Just as the security guy was getting a wand out the HR person said just follow me.

Didn't get the job....but it could have been far worse.
Link Posted: 1/18/2012 11:29:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I accidentally carried into a job interview one day in the winter time with my P32. I had gone into the lobby and noticed a large walk through metal detector just past the lobby. I thought crap I have my knife on me so I ran back to car and dropped the knife off. Went back in and they called the HR person down and I proceeded to go through detector with the beep.  When I heard the beep I remembered I had the P32 in my inner pocket and panic started to well up in me. They asked me for my keys and change and I passed through again and it went off. Just as the security guy was getting a wand out the HR person said just follow me.

Didn't get the job....but it could have been far worse.

If asked could of replied " I really want this job"
Link Posted: 1/18/2012 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
As soon as I can afford it, I'm going to buy her her own G26 and end the problem once and for all!
Bub75

base for cops in our area @ top pay is almost (if not over) $100K.  thats just for a PO, no rank.
maybe u should move to NJ, -lol.    

Sorry, CageFighter, I don't mean to insult your state, but you'll NEVER get me to move there, or even visit! Most of the guns I own would be illegal there and I've grown attached to them. I can have standard capacity magazines, collapsible/folding stocks, hollow point bullets and, if I could come up with the cash, full auto and suppressors.

Although I might make a LOT more money somewhere else, there's the cost of living to consider. I just did my income taxes Monday night and I made $47,000 last year. Here, we bought a single story ranch style house on just over an acre of land, inside the city limits no less, for $45,000. It needed some work, but where in NJ can you buy something like that for less than, oh, $100,000 or more? Property taxes are less than $800.00/year, groceries are reasonably priced, insurance rates are low and, when I go shooting, it's about a 5 minute drive to a friend's house, where I shoot in an old stripper cut without hassles about noise, rates of fire, drawing from a holster, moving while shooting or anything else that I read about that people have trouble with at traditional ranges. No thanks, I think I'll stay right where I am. I might not have enough money to just go run out and buy a gun when the impulse hits, but at least I like it here, for the most part. The bills are paid, we eat pretty well, we have enough to take our daughters out once in a while and get them things they like and, once in a great while, I have enough to buy a toy. Overall, life is good.

Sorry for the thread hijack, we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Bub75
Link Posted: 1/18/2012 6:55:19 PM EDT
[#17]
I went to Joe's All American at the mall for lunch and just as I finished eating; my neice's husband walked right by my table with his kids so I got up from my seat and went out into the mall and roughhoused with both boys like I always do.

I went back intothe restaurant, paid my bill and left.

Walked around the mall a bit with my wife and went to use the restroom at Nordstrums.

Take down my pants in the stall; and NO GUN.

I'm terrified and run back to the restaurant to see if somehow, I dropped my gun either in the booth, or outside the restaurant in the mall while I was messing around with the kids.

No gun.

So I rush home and find my gun in my nightstand, I left the house with an empty holster; I'm so used to carrying that I didn't notice that I was carrying an empty holster.

Dumbass.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I went to Joe's All American at the mall for lunch and just as I finished eating; my neice's husband walked right by my table with his kids so I got up from my seat and went out into the mall and roughhoused with both boys like I always do.

Walked around the mall a bit with my wife and went to use the restroom at Nordstrums.

I'm terrified and run back to the restaurant to see if somehow, I dropped my gun either in the booth, or outside the restaurant in the mall while I was messing around with the kids.

No gun.

So I rush home and find my gun in my nightstand, I left the house with an empty holster; I'm so used to carrying that I didn't notice that I was carrying an empty holster.

Dumbass.

Holy God, id have been shitting my pants if I thought I dropped my piece somewhere!  
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 8:46:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

No gun.

Dumbass.

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Family camping vacation out West  in the mid 60's..went into a rez trading post and my Model 60 slipped out of my nylon shell jacket pocket and skidded across the floor.

The Indian gentlemen sitting around did not laugh..well, not out loud. I probably was not as cool as I thought I was as I walked over and picked up my revolver.

Every day does have a teachable moment..still have the Mod 60 but haven't carried in a nylon shell jacket since.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No gun.

Dumbass.

It has happen to me in my early years of ccw

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Went through my whole day and got home to discover that my gun was loaded with snap caps from the night before.

GM
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 9:13:30 AM EDT
[#23]
I was at of all places Walmart i was unloading the cart at the register and I hear this loud gasp. I look up and the cashier is white as a sheet. My shirt had uncovered my sig. I covered it back up and finished unloading the cart. She never said anything about it and I didn't see it on the evening news so I figured I was fine.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 9:19:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Had a friends kid, probably 5-6 yrs old, who liked to hit, whack me in the side.  He hit cold steel and hurt his hand.  Of course, this was in public with people around.  I just said "be careful little dude, you are going to break my cell phone".  

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 9:23:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Went through my whole day and got home to discover that my gun was loaded with snap caps from the night before.
GM
 Made me sick just thinking about it.

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I was getting fitted for a tux when the young gal put her hand on my strong side to get a measurement.
Ill admit I wasnt paying attention and had I been id have asked her to measure on my weak side.
Her eyes got real big and she asked me if I was carrying to which I acknowledged.

Surprisingly that was the end of it. When I came in the next week to pick up and try everything on she asked me if I had enough room for my "you know".

Thats the only time so far ive been made.

Same thing happened to me once except she didnt say anything about the gun. That has really been my only embarassing moment.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#27]
To be honest, I have not had any embarrassing or funny stories about dropping my pistol.  Early on, I did lose a magazine or two from my pocket.  Since then, I have been much better about carrying them in a secure location on my body.

I do know someone who left their Beretta 92 on the top of the toilet seat at the pistol range where I was an instructor and 5 minutes later it was gone.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
To be honest, I have not had any embarrassing or funny stories about dropping my pistol.  Early on, I did lose a magazine or two from my pocket.  Since then, I have been much better about carrying them in a secure location on my body.

I do know someone who left their Beretta 92 on the top of the toilet seat at the pistol range where I was an instructor and 5 minutes later it was gone.

That is one of my primary concerns, is somehow losing it, especially while droppin a deuce and leaving it somewhere...
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Had a friends kid, probably 5-6 yrs old, who liked to hit, whack me in the side.  He hit cold steel and hurt his hand.  Of course, this was in public with people around.  I just said "be careful little dude, you are going to break my cell phone".  

Ive got a twisted sense of humor but I always find instances like this or children running up on the strong side and learning quickly not to face plant into daddys hip hilarious
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Several years ago I got drug tested for a job I applied for. I don't use and I had never been tested, so I had no idea what to expect. I signed in, and waited a few minutes before a girl called me to the back. Now, this started to go downhill because this girl was flat out gorgeous, and all I could think about was that I was going to have to hand her a cup o' pee, and what exactly is the proper icebreaker after doing something like that? She asked me a few questions, then told me to empty my pockets.

Damn.

Being new to the process, I actually asked, "Of drugs, or what are we talking about here?" She laughed and said, "No, but you'd be amazed, some people will actually carry in other people's urine to pass. So I do need you to empty your pockets."

So out come my keys.

Then my wallet.

Then my cell.

Then the spare mag for my 1911.

...aaand, now she's got eyes as big as saucers. Well, the 1911 was in a holster, not a pocket, and besides, she didn't ask for it, and I wasn't going to volunteer it. Then I had to pee with one of the prettiest women I've ever seen watching from behind, and hand her the cup o' pee.

I got the job. But that was all I got.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#31]
i was leaning over to sign a credit card slip in the store and caught the girl looking down my shirt at my 1911 in a shoulder holster.
i smiled, pointed at my face and said "I'm up here"  
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No gun.

Dumbass.

I did the exact same thing except I had been at the laundromat and was home between cycles when I looked down and saw the empty holster. The gun was still in the drawer under the bed.

Not a CCW story, but I always use my own magazines when I carry on government time. The weapon I can PM, the magazines who the hell knows what abuse they have suffered. I'm packin the M9 with three mags, get done with my day and head on home. I'm looking in the safe and pull out my pre B CZ-75. The only problem is I can't find the one magazine I had for this pistol. I start digging and still can't find it. Then I noticed that it looks like a twin to my Beretta 92 mags and check the magazines from earlier that day. Yep, I was carrying two 92fmags and one CZ-75 mag. I now keep them far far apart.
Link Posted: 1/20/2012 4:42:23 AM EDT
[#33]
I live in CT very close to the border of MA. (hold your apologies)

Just last week me and the lady had to head up into MA for a wedding. So I do my routine, shit, shower, dress etc and we're about to leave.

Im standing in the middle of the bedroom looking around, I have that terrible I'm forgetting something feeling. She notices my look and asks me, "what are you forgetting". I say "nothing, I got it all" and we leave.

About 5 miles down the road I realize I don't have my gun on me so I let out a loud "shit", U-Turn the truck and start heading home. Lady asks what I forgot, I tell her I gotta let the dog out. She laughs and calls me an idiot. (jokingly)

About a mile from home now, I realize we're going into MA and I left my gun home on purpose. "SON OF A BITCH" (U-Turn) back towards the wedding. Lady: "Whats going on?" Me: "Fuck the dog were gonna be late"

Must .. . . . . .. .. not . . . . .. . . . let her . . . . . . . . . . .... .. . know . . . . . . . . .. . . . . I am . . .. .. .. . . .. .. ...... ............an idiot.
Link Posted: 1/20/2012 4:58:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Never really had an embarassing situation. what has happenned though tells me the sheeple really don't notice much.

I was in a convenience store checkout line in Massacusetts, with both hands full carrying 4 gallons of milk. I didn't know my shirt had ridden up over my G26 grip and the gun was exposed and there were people in line behind me. When I got to my truck and loaded the milk I realized what had happened. I'm pretty sure that if it been seen I would have received some attention for it somehow. I really don't think anyone noticed - I know I would have, but nobody said anything or acted weird - which I think they would have in MA.

That's it.

-JC
Link Posted: 1/20/2012 8:31:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is one of my primary concerns, is somehow losing it, especially while droppin a deuce and leaving it somewhere...

When I am getting dressed in the morning I say to myself:

"Gun, Mags, Wallet, Keys, Phone"

It is like my mental checklist of stuff that I have been known to forget at times.  I rarely do if I run through the list every day.
Link Posted: 1/20/2012 9:36:35 PM EDT
[#36]
I may have posted this instance already, but here goes.

For a time I was donating a lot of platelets at my local blood bank.. I was going to a local CC and didn't have a lot else to do, so every two weeks or so, I'd go in and give a unit of platelets. I'd been doing this for a while, and during this period I got my CCW - so I knew how the process affected me before the first time I carried while donating.

Its all good until one day the nurse asks me if I would be willing to do a double unit of red blood cells and a unit of platelets. I agreed, not knowing better. I finished up and made it to the recovery room/snack bar when I began to feel shitty and nauseous and I notice I'm in a cold sweat.. my vision began to tunnel and I made eye contact with a donor in the lab area as I began slumping over the table I was sitting at. The staff quickly came in and fixed me up with OJ and some tums, and I was GTG not long after.

The donor who saw me passing out got done and came in, asked me how I was, etc. Then on his way out, he patted his hip and said "interesting lump you got there" and left. Funny? Not really, but certainly embarrassing.
Link Posted: 1/20/2012 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I raffed.

I sat down at a movie theater once, was trying a SERPA when I was brand new to carrying and it smashed my soda all over my leg, gun, shirt, etc.

Spent 10 minutes in the john trying to wash off the gun and avoid people coming in and out.
Link Posted: 1/20/2012 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

No gun.

Dumbass.

http://terminallance.com/comics/2011-10-18-Strip_156_That_Feeling_web.gif

HAHAHA!

Not scared of having to pay for. Scared of what the fuck will happen when (not if) they find out.

Holy shit.

My first day in Astan. I took a shit in the port-o-john and had my M4 hanging on the little hook on the door.

like a dipshit I was dicking with my ipod, got up, did my pants and walked out of the shitter.

about 25 seconds later, I was about 100 meters away, and it hit me.

I've never sprinted that fucking fast in my entire life.

Link Posted: 1/21/2012 4:16:14 AM EDT
[#39]
I always carry, my wife has a permit but doesn't carry, so I leave a cheap Taurus 357 in her car console.  Remove the pistol and take her car into the dealership for some work.  They give me a loaner and when I get home put the Taurus under the seat of the loaner.  A week later,  turn in the loaner and pick up the wife's car.  Four hours later, service manager calls me up and asks did I forget and leave anything in the loaner car.  I said I didn't think so.   She said you sure you didn't leave a pistol in the car.  I said O Crap.  She said the loaner car was loaned out to an elderly couple who found my pistol under the seat.  Turned it in to her.  She said come pick it up and if she wasn't there it would be in her top left drawer.  Got to love her and the south.

Another story.  Used to carry a S&W 642 in my right pocket and two speed loaders in my left (now springfield micro compact in a milt sparks VM II).  Was at the walmart and paid with cash.   Removed coins from left front pocket.  As I was leaving, cashier called me back and said is this yours holding out one of the speed loaders as if it was a snake.  I must have taken out one of the speed loaders and placed it on the counter.

I am not an idiot, I have been carrying for twenty years so these were the only two.

Link Posted: 1/21/2012 11:56:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Then I had to pee with one of the prettiest women I've ever seen watching

Ya know, some people will pay extra for that

I'm not old enough to CC yet, but once in an USPSA match it took me 10 seconds to unholster my 1911.  I pulled up on the gun and instead of it clearing the holster; the gun, holster, belt, and my pants all lifted up a few inches.  It took me a few seconds to re-adjust everything and get the gun out.  A comment made by one of other competitors was that I needed to grow a beer belly to keep my pants down.
Link Posted: 1/21/2012 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No gun.

Dumbass.

HAHAHA!

Not scared of having to pay for. Scared of what the fuck will happen when (not if) they find out.

Holy shit.

My first day in Astan. I took a shit in the port-o-john and had my M4 hanging on the little hook on the door.

like a dipshit I was dicking with my ipod, got up, did my pants and walked out of the shitter.

I was on the shitter when I hear the "pop-WOOOOSH"  that RPG's make, across the river, and saw a smokey contrail coming right for me.
Figured, shit, this is it.
popped halfway across the river, and turned out to be a big ass parachute flare.

Link Posted: 1/22/2012 7:08:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Was it on half cock or did it fall to half cock?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/22/2012 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

No gun.

Dumbass.

HAHAHA!

Holy shit.

I was on the shitter when I hear the "pop-WOOOOSH"  that RPG's make, across the river, and saw a smokey contrail coming right for me.

Figured, shit, this is it.

popped halfway across the river, and turned out to be a big ass parachute flare.

So, did it HELP your shit or turn it in to diamonds?
Link Posted: 1/22/2012 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

So, did it HELP your shit or turn it in to diamonds?

Diamonds.

Link Posted: 1/22/2012 9:36:58 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was at full cock, saftey on.  Hit square on the hammer and knocked it to half cock.

I cleared it, dry fired it a few times, and ran it with an empty chamber the rest of the night, until I could detail strip it and inspect for anything broke or chipped.   Everything was fine, and I've put about 5k rounds on it since the incident.

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 1:42:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Was at full cock, saftey on.  Hit square on the hammer and knocked it to half cock.

I cleared it, dry fired it a few times, and ran it with an empty chamber the rest of the night, until I could detail strip it and inspect for anything broke or chipped.   Everything was fine, and I've put about 5k rounds on it since the incident.

It's technically impossible for the hammer to fall with the safety on. That's crazy. Good thing there was a redundant safety feature with the half cock notch.

Link Posted: 1/23/2012 8:03:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Back before the law changes in OH, regarding carrying in places with alcohol...

Stopped multiple places shopping, 2 of them required me to leave the gun in the car, so I parked way out far away from anybody else.  BOTH times that day when I got back to the car and was in the middle of reholstering a soccer mom decided NOT to park close to the store, but drive up at full speed and park out next to me...  Sigh.  Eyeballs like saucer plates from them on both occasion, but if I caused a MWAG call, I never found out...
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 8:40:43 AM EDT
[#48]
I use a cheap Uncle Mike's holster and sat down wrong at a movie theatre and my PSP popped up and out of the holster like a jack in the box. and crashed on the floor. The theatre was dark and only my crew knew what happened.

Happed to me with a Kershaw knife out of my pocket just this Friday. Landed open on the floor.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#49]
I was playing with my bosses' kids several years ago. They liked to wrestle and fight, so I had taken my 1911 off and put it on top of the fridge. This was after dinner. Eventually it was their bedtime, so I left and forgot my pistol. I was actually about 2 miles down the road when I remembered. I drove back and got it.

No one made fun of me, though. She was always leaving her Mustang in the bathroom and he often carried a Taurus.
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

It's technically impossible for the hammer to fall with the safety on. That's crazy. Good thing there was a redundant safety feature with the half cock notch.

I don't know, looking at pictures the saftey locks the sear against the hammer pretty tight, but it built up a good amount of steam before hitting the ground.

+1 of thanking JMB for the halfcock notch!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top