Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/8/2016 12:42:13 AM EDT
Are these being made again? Cost a bit more but still a good value. They also have mags in stock
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 1:06:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Should have designed it for ak mags
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 1:08:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hotbiggun42] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BIGSHOOTER414:
View Quote

No way. VZ mag changes are 100x easier than the AK. Mags are $15 and much lighter, accepts stripper clips and last round bolt hold open.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 1:18:57 AM EDT
[#3]
damn, I wish I had gotten into these at the old prices.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By BIGSHOOTER414:

View Quote

No. Just no. WOW. No.

Maybe on a select fire getting a "click" on your last shot is acceptable, but on a semi-only? Last round bolt hold open is far superior.

AKMs shouldve been upgraded to VZ mags
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:22:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I did not see the CIA guns but the CSA guns are on Atlantic firearms website. Czech small arms are going to cost more. They are great imo and no gremlin like the Century guns.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By GunSafe:
I did not see the CIA guns but the CSA guns are on Atlantic firearms website. Czech small arms are going to cost more. They are great imo and no gremlin like the Century guns.
View Quote

CIA?
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

CAI. I understood the issues were with the older guns and easily repairable.
Mine has been 100% reliable but then again I've never shot it.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/cai-czech-vz58-7-62x39mm-rife-detail.html?Itemid=0
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 2:08:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By cms81586:

CIA?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cms81586:

CIA?

Century International Arms
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 2:13:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By hotbiggun42:

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/cai-czech-vz58-7-62x39mm-rife-detail.html?Itemid=0
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hotbiggun42:

CSA they hold the patent rights so you will have to have the tab welded. Century will not do it for you. The gremlin has and will always be there on century vz2008s unless you tab the bolt. I've never had the gremlin hit my vz2008 but that does not mean it will never happen. My CSA vz 58 is gtg
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top