Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/21/2015 4:43:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1srelluc]
They list them as used-blued but I figured I'd take a chance and ordered one to check it out. The price is less than most charge these days. Shipping was $7.85 for two items.

What I got was the same gray painted alloy mags I got with my VZ-2008. Other than some very minor scuffing it looks great.

I placed a order for four more. I got mine so guys, have at it.

I also ordered a muzzle/barrel nut to get shed of that improper CAI slant break and it went right on and indexes with the muzzle as it should. The finish was worn so I just painted it with semi-flat black Rust-Oleum....Nice match to the weapon and it adds greatly to the looks of my VZ.

They were also cheaper than others I've seen on-line when you count the combined shipping with the mag.

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 11:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Guy in the EE has a pile of them for $15 ea
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top