Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2015 2:24:11 PM EDT
No issues with the rifle at all. Really enjoying it.

Anyone have a general spare parts kit available? Figure a recoil and piston spring, firing pin, etc?
Numerich had one but not listed anymore.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#1]
PSA
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I took my VZ apart to give it a good cleaning and lost the gas piston spring for several days.  Since then have ordered a spare spring set from a guy on Ebay from Czech republic.  Without that spring my VZ was a 7 lb paper weight.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 5:54:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Trying to avoid that!

I see whole parts kits, along with barrel for 2-3hundred, but don't need all of it.
Some springs, pin, piston...
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trying to avoid that!

I see whole parts kits, along with barrel for 2-3hundred, but don't need all of it.
Some springs, pin, piston...
View Quote

Some of those kits come with 4 mags which make it a little better deal
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I have bought at least one of each kind of spring or pin i could find. That insures i can run the gun for a long time.

I found some stuff on ebay, other at Czechpoint and also Apex and Ohio Ordnance.  

But places like Ohio Ordnance only ship Fedex at 19 bucks a pop, so you need to make your orders worth it. I do anyway.  Now I should be able to weather any "obamic gun famine"!!!
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top