Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/4/2015 10:13:19 PM EDT
Saw a D-Technik for sale.   Has a short flash hider/brake? with holes, no slots.   No bayonet lug.   Front handguard is wood with added front grip.   Butt stock is folding polymer with adjustable cheek piece.   Has some type of scope mount, short, that clamps over the dust cover, steel.   Unable to find pic of scope mount.   Only one magazine.   Overall condition is very good with little finish wear.  

What is a good price for this rifle?  I think I can get it for about $600.00, maybe less.    Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:23:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Considering new D-Teknics/Czechpoint rifles are selling for about $1200 new, as long as the rifle is in good condition, that is an excellent price.

Is this the stock that is on the rifle?

http://www.fab-defense.com/en/category-ak47-74-vz58-buttstocks/id-198/folding-butt-stock-w-cheek-piece-for-vz.-58-polymer-joint-.html

If so, that stock alone retails for about $130.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#2]
While we're on the topic, I stumbled upon one in a shop marked $750.  It's a Czechpoint/D-Technik, new unfired.  I was thinking of grabbing it.  Good price?
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 3:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure myself... But good to check n see  if their single stack(Cali.) If it's double stack with original furniture and not beat to hell....those are great prices to go with.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:13:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Both of you, should Fo.
D Teknik VZ58 is good VZ58.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 9:39:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Both of you, should Fo.
D Teknik VZ58 is good VZ58.
View Quote

I picked it up.   Czech point military folder for $750.
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top