Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/18/2015 11:41:28 PM EDT
Don't know if anyone else has been watching the news lately, but there has been a pic of one of the terrorists in France who was holding what looked to be a shortened VZ58.  They don't show it very long but it definitely resembles the one owned by a Canadian Forum member named "TV-Press Pass" and it is one of the coolest VZ58 I've ever seen!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:59:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I saw a picture of it lean against the wall next to him. I was going to say something in a post here but wasn't sure how people would react. It appears to be a VZ58 pistol, like the ones I've seen posted here. Odd choice of weapons for a terrorist in France to get ,or anyone in France I would think. Seems a AK would be a easier and cheaper weapon to get on the black market. Struck me as odd.

*Mods, If this violates any rules or is in bad taste please take it down*

Here's the pic.

It looks like this one from Czech Point but with shorter barrel and hand guard

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:09:33 AM EDT
[#2]
It's one of CSA's (and by association if they ever get here, Czechpoint) "Compact Sporter". CSA makes three sizes/barrel lengths. Rifle, carbine and compact.
http://www.csa.co.cz/en/15-produkty/25-sa58-765-39.html

CSA is the only company that makes them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I want one
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:38:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want one
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#5]
on sale tommrow at czechpoint
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top