Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2014 3:46:05 PM EDT
They never seem to be in stock. Where are y'all getting your Vz 58's?
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang just came from their website, only thing available is their 5.56 pistol.  Good for them glad to see  people buying an excellent quality built firearm from a reputable company
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#2]
You can get on their list to get an email when they are back in stock.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:43:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can get on their list to get an email when they are back in stock.
View Quote

They put rifles and 58 pistols in stock periodically. The rifles especially tend to sell out pretty quickly.

As Howlin' said. If you get on their email list they will email you when stuff becomes available.

To get brand new stuff. I think the Czechpoint website is pretty much the only place you can get new stuff. Unless someplace has something from a few years ago. There's also stuff they had for sale (rifles in certain configurations available) that aren't listed anymore.

Just to give the OP an idea:
They restocked all 58 pistols around 8/17ago in an email.
They restocked their Alfa revolvers 8/3
Restocked rifles at the end of July
Restocked some rifles, pistols and vz. 61 pistols at the beginning of July
They did restocked rifles and 58 pistols a couple times in May,
etc, etc.

--There hasn't been anything restocked this month (rifles and pistols wise anyways). But stuff seems to be added a couple times a month. I know they're gearing up for things this fall. I can't say as to how many vz. 58 pistols and rifles they restock at a time. But the rifles sell out within a week or two. Some of the pistols may sit a little longer. I don't believe they do a whole lot if any shipping to other dealers. But i don't know if they need to.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Might be picking up an original, old timey VZ 58 in a few days, maybe even to night.

Can't wait to get it !!
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 10:06:46 AM EDT
[#5]
One came into my LGS and I happened to show up five minutes later.  I snatched it up on sight.  Guess you gotta keep looking and grab one when you find them.
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top