Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2014 11:43:06 PM EDT
I have a virtually brand new dtechnik single stack vz58  that I'm trying to get a value om. Anybody have any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:09:53 AM EDT
[#1]
cant buy a surplus doublestack bolt?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:50:24 AM EDT
[#2]
He can't use a double stack bolt.

By his description, I'm guessing NoMoAMMO has an actual rifle that has a single mag well, uses the single stack bolt and uses the clear, single stack 10 round (or 5 round) magazine.[:) with the thumbhole stock. These are how the CSA(D-Technik) rifles sold by Czechpoint are imported into the country. Then Czechpoint adds the 922r parts and open up the mag well for double stack mags.

These rifles sold for around what the other Czechpoint guns sold for. Last price I remember seeing was around $950. I see that price in a search (though the ad is nearly two years old). http://www.slickguns.com/product/sa-vz58-calif-sporter-ss-available-now-945

I'd guess if I could get $700 for it, I'd be happy. Though I would think a single stack mag rifle like this might be a tough thing to move.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:57:29 AM EDT
[#3]
This is a really bad time to try and sell a VZ-58 as they are selling cheap century guns for $399 with the 5 mags, bayo, etc.....Chechpoint is a much nicer gun, but a tough sell with the cheap alternatives and nobody really wants a single stack VZ-58, unless there is some law prohibiting them from having more than 10rds, maybe sell to a ban state?
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 7:17:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is a really bad time to try and sell a VZ-58 as they are selling cheap century guns for $399 with the 5 mags, bayo, etc.....Chechpoint is a much nicer gun, but a tough sell with the cheap alternatives and nobody really wants a single stack VZ-58, unless there is some law prohibiting them from having more than 10rds, maybe sell to a ban state?
View Quote
Unfortunately for the OP, this is dead on.

I'd take a single stack if it fell into my lap, but that's about it.

Link Posted: 8/24/2014 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know that the CSA/Czechpoint guns are a "tough sell". They sell out pretty fast when Czechpoint lists them on their site. Their vz. 58 pistols take a little longer, but sell briskly as well. The "Liberty" Czechpoint models aren't fast sellers. But they're like the old single stack rifles. Intended for a smaller/particular markets like CA.
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top