Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/18/2014 11:41:25 AM EDT
The trigger on my VZ2008 is pretty nice but very heavy. Was >10lb with a little creep.  I finger boosted the striker 10 times and that set the sear eliminating the creep.  Weight after 200 dry firings runs between 8.25 and 8.5 lb.  Very nice and clean but still to heavy for my tastes.

Comparing to the VZ58, it appears the gun runs a wide semi-auto sear with an auto dual spring which gets acted on by both the semi auto and auto spring leafs in concert.  Can I just cut out the auto spring?  Is the semi auto leaf the one on the left as it appears to be on non-Century guns?

Mike
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I wiggled the right spring until I got it around and above the sear and just snapped it off at the base.  Trigger pull is now 5 1/8 lb and very nice.

Mike
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top